C in Psychology Pre-req for Dental School

Started by Purple_6
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Purple_6

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I unfortunately got a C in my psychology class pre-req because I missed due date for a assignment that dropped my grade from a A to C. Would the dental admissions look down on my grade?
 
One C is not a death sentence. Don't make this a habit.

This seems like an avoidable mistake that you should learn from.

I created an apple calendar that synced on my phone and laptop with all the due dates for every assignment/exam/presentation that gave me notifications two days before so I never missed anything. I'd suggest doing something similar
 
I got multiple C’s in organic chem and have been accepted into multiple schools. It’s not a big deal, especially in psychology. Like periodont said, just don’t make it a habit.