You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
C/O 2018 LECOM: Bradenton, FL
Started by PharmSR
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Mine went well I think! How did yours go lol? Excited for tomorrow!Yeah that would be me. Best 36 dollars spent in my life. How'd your interview go?
Mine went well I think! How did yours go lol? Excited for tomorrow!
Glad it went well. Yeah a bit nervous here. Hope it all goes well!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on your interview invite!!!I have my interview 11/17 ..I'm soooo excited...hope everyone did well yesterday! Happy happy...who else will be going on the 17th?
Ty! .....Wow I'm nervous for you guys getting your news today!! Fingers crossed. Is this your school of choice? Its my only school I am applying to.
Yeah I am too afraid to even see my portal change from pleasure to meeting you to a decision has been made. The worst part about it is it doesn't say the decision online. You either get a call or you call them once that message pops. Or just wait for a letter in the mail... I have an exam today and it is impossible to focus haha. This is my 2nd time applying and this time, way earlier. I highly encourage to apply to more schools because last year I only applied to 1 and I wasted a whole year doing this again.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How quick did they reply to you? My PCAT scores were available last Monday, but LECOM site still says they haven't received my scores. Everything else in my file is in.Ty! .....Wow I'm nervous for you guys getting your news today!! Fingers crossed. Is this your school of choice? Its my only school I am applying to.
I submited the end of September didn't get mailed to lecom until Oct 5. I recieved my supplement Oct 10. It went under review 20th and I recieved my interview invite the 24th....if you have any questions about your admission you should call. I do not have any knowledge with pcat stuff because I did not have to take it.
anyone got a call yet? 🙂 so nervous
If your status says that a decision has been made I say just give Lauren a call. She's really good at answering and if not she'll get back to you pretty quickly as well. Good luck!
it still says the committe will make a final decision within 30 days..... she said we're supposed to hear from them today at around noon 🙂 i'm superrr nervousss
I was definitely checking the portal every hour when I was waiting for my decision. As soon as it changed I called Lauren right away lol it was towards this time that they changed my status so I'm sure you'll hear something soon!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hahaa i've been checking my phone and the portal every minute lol...can't do anything else!!! Btw, have you sent in your deposit yet?
Not yet. I will soon when I get everything situated
seems like they have a good program regardless of what others have said about their school. very high naplex passing rate!
Their program is definitely a good one. I think a lot of people just get frustrated with their rules such as professional dress, no food/drinks, etc
Yeah I thought I was the only one that kept checking myGo portal. I'm really nervous as well. I really hope I'm not on the alternate list. I walked out of they interview and felt very confident though.
Hope we all can be classmates 🙂
Just talked to Lauren, she says updates will be today and I should hear if I got an interview pretty quickly! Good luck to everyone who had interviews, ill post if I get an interview or not! 🙂 just out of curiosity, anyone care to share there stats? I have a pretty low pcat, but 3.9 science and a 3.85 overall.
Did ur portal change???Accepted!!!!!
yeah it changed about 20 min agoDid ur portal change???
Congratulations you guys!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone use the lecom suggested hotels using the lecom discount? Where should I stay?
I stayed at the Country Inn. It's a good place for just a one night stay and the cheapest price. Although I won't lie. Walking in there is kinda creepy lol if you're going to be by yourself I wouldn't recommend it but if someone's going with you than you should be good
I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express, it was really nice.Did anyone use the lecom suggested hotels using the lecom discount? Where should I stay?
[quoteI"xoxoheartx3, post: 14571640, member: 273657"]I stayed at the Country Inn. It's a good place for just a one night stay and the cheapest price. Although I won't lie. Walking in there is kinda creepy lol if you're going to be by yourself I wouldn't recommend it but if someone's going with you than you should be good[/quote]
Ummm..going to cross that one off my list. Ty
Ummm..going to cross that one off my list. Ty
If you have a bachelor's degree or you will get one by end of the May, 2013, you do not need to take a PCAT. However you will have to write an essay on the interview day.
Accepted to Bradenton Campus as well 🙂 Good luck to everyone 🙂 I think I will drop my application (Not sure yet) if I get accepted to Touro since I live in NYC. Also I prefer to go to a 3 year program (Erie) than four year, but the Bradenton campus has great faculties who are much friendlier than Erie or at least it looks like it.
Paynaz, post: 14571914, member: 5709nAccepted to bradenton Campus as well 🙂 Good luck to everyone 🙂 I think I will drop my application (Not sure yet) if I get accepted to Touro since I live in NYC. Also I prefer to go to a 3 year program (Erie) than four year, but the Bradenton campus has great faculties who are much friendlier than Erie or at least it looks like it.[/quote]
Congratz...if you give up your seat can you tell them to give it to me..please and thank you lol
Congratz...if you give up your seat can you tell them to give it to me..please and thank you lol
Sooo happy for you!! Hope I get to see you next yearHey everyone I am accepting my offer for class of 2018. See you all next year and best of luck for applicants. Never give up.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey everyone I am accepting my offer for class of 2018. See you all next year and best of luck for applicants. Never give up.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats!
Haha I'm thinking about that too except for Touro CA 😛Accepted to Bradenton Campus as well 🙂 Good luck to everyone 🙂 I think I will drop my application (Not sure yet) if I get accepted to Touro since I live in NYC. Also I prefer to go to a 3 year program (Erie) than four year, but the Bradenton campus has great faculties who are much friendlier than Erie or at least it looks like it.
Does anyone know what are the interview days in November like? I didn't get to pick my day so..I didn't see the schedule options. I thought the were only on Thursdays but mine is Tuesday so are they now doing two interview sessions a week now....do they do them every week?
Does anyone know what are the interview days in November like? I didn't get to pick my day so..I didn't see the schedule options. I thought the were only on Thursdays but mine is Tuesday so are they now doing two interview sessions a week now....do they do them every week?
At least for me I didnt get to choose my interview date. I was just sent an email saying this is my interview date & to either confirm it or not
SDN was down a couple of days ago so I couldn't post. I got an interview for November 12 at 8:00AM. Anyone else going to that one? I'm pretty nervous and more stressed over booking reservations.
Does anyone know how long the whole interview day is? And congrats to people who have received admittance already!
Does anyone know how long the whole interview day is? And congrats to people who have received admittance already!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
uote="gnguyen22, post: 14575682, member: 577841"]SDN was down a couple of days ago so I couldn't post. I got an interview for November 12 at 8:00AM. Anyone else going to that one? I'm pretty nervous and more stressed over booking reservations.
Does anyone know how long the whole interview day is? And congrats to people who have received admittance already![/quote]
Im attending the 12th. I was told to arrive at 745am. Not 100% sure but I think it said it was over before 1pm and your interview was 30minutes?....
Does anyone know how long the whole interview day is? And congrats to people who have received admittance already![/quote]
Im attending the 12th. I was told to arrive at 745am. Not 100% sure but I think it said it was over before 1pm and your interview was 30minutes?....
Im attending the 12th. I was told to arrive at 745am. Not 100% sure but I think it said it was over before 1pm and your interview was 30minutes?....[/quote]uote="gnguyen22, post: 14575682, member: 577841"]SDN was down a couple of days ago so I couldn't post. I got an interview for November 12 at 8:00AM. Anyone else going to that one? I'm pretty nervous and more stressed over booking reservations.
Does anyone know how long the whole interview day is? And congrats to people who have received admittance already!
Oh alright. It would be nice if there were travel discounts specifically for students..
Im attending the 12th. I was told to arrive at 745am. Not 100% sure but I think it said it was over before 1pm and your interview was 30minutes?....
Oh alright. It would be nice if there were travel discounts specifically for students..[/quote]
You can get a discount on hotels..its something.