You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
C/O 2018 LECOM: Bradenton, FL
Started by PharmSR
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Having a class facebook page is a must. Not everyone uses it but it is a great way to share info not just on events but also info for classes. Before an exam a lot of us are on there posting helpful tips or asking questions. I don't know what I would do without it...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everybody! I got accepted! Hopefully I'll see some familiar faces from interview day 10/17! If anyone has any questions about the interview or stats or anything let me know 😀
What are your statsHey everybody! I got accepted! Hopefully I'll see some familiar faces from interview day 10/17! If anyone has any questions about the interview or stats or anything let me know 😀
Received an invite yesterday
Aren't you in Ohio?
When did u send your supplemental?Received an invite yesterday
Aren't you in Ohio?
Yup, Ohio
Pm me I'm on my phone and can't figure out this new layout. LolUh like July
Oh wow... So I can pretty much expect an invite to interview all the way until feb.... I submitted mine mid of OctoberUh like July
Oh wow... So I can pretty much expect an invite to interview all the way until feb.... I submitted mine mid of October
Yeah so don't lose hope
Yeap I was starting too ... Thank you for the advice!!! Good luck on your interview !!!Yeah so don't lose hope
Has anyone sent in their deposit yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeap I was starting too ... Thank you for the advice!!! Good luck on your interview !!!
Welcome. Thank you
What are your stats
GPA: 3.69
PCAT: 87 cumulative: Math 68, Chemistry 95, Biology 92
Lots of community service!
Working as a pharmacy technician at CVS, shadowed pharmacists before then.
I think thats about it?! Lol
Congrats on your acceptance !!!GPA: 3.69
PCAT: 87 cumulative: Math 68, Chemistry 95, Biology 92
Lots of community service!
Working as a pharmacy technician at CVS, shadowed pharmacists before then.
I think thats about it?! Lol
When did you submit your supplemental
to Lecom?
Congrats on your acceptance !!!
When did you submit your supplemental
to Lecom?
Thank you so much! I submitted it on October 7th, got an interview on October 8th! However, I think I went to the first day of interviews so they may have a lot more people now and a lot more applications to process! So I wouldn't be too worried about it taking a little longer.
Wow that was pretty fast 🙂 ... So when the send you the invite for the interview they send it to the same email they sent the supplemental to or you just keep checking on the Lecom Portal to see when the invite shows up in there?Thank you so much! I submitted it on October 7th, got an interview on October 8th! However, I think I went to the first day of interviews so they may have a lot more people now and a lot more applications to process! So I wouldn't be too worried about it taking a little longer.
GPA: 3.69
PCAT: 87 cumulative: Math 68, Chemistry 95, Biology 92
Lots of community service!
Working as a pharmacy technician at CVS, shadowed pharmacists before then.
I think thats about it?! Lol
Did you apply any where else?
Wow that was pretty fast 🙂 ... So when the send you the invite for the interview they send it to the same email they sent the supplemental to or you just keep checking on the Lecom Portal to see when the invite shows up in there?
They send the interview invitation to the same email they confirmed your supplemental application with. I'm not entirely sure when the LECOM portal was updated since I didn't check it right away when I got the email for the interview invitation!
Yes, got an interview at UF and haven't heard anything from USF yet, but I don't think they start inviting people for regular decision until early December.Did you apply any where else?
Thank you for the info !!!They send the interview invitation to the same email they confirmed your supplemental application with. I'm not entirely sure when the LECOM portal was updated since I didn't check it right away when I got the email for the interview invitation!
You should call them to check.My application just switch to "currently under review by the admissions committee" and the waiting game begins....!!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's November 12, I live an hour and half away and there were open spots for next week so they allowed me to come in next week!Congratulation!
You said that the interview is on Nov 12 or Dec 11, just because I received the interview last week but my date is Dec 17. Rather weird!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live 1 hour away from Lecom too... So I would like to see if there are any other open spots maybe for Nov 19 ... If you don't mind .... Who did you talked to? Lauren ?
I'm declining my acceptance to here really soon so I'm sure someone will be able to take my spot! Good luck to everyone!
Did you get into your school of choice?I'm declining my acceptance to here really soon so I'm sure someone will be able to take my spot! Good luck to everyone!
one on one and closed file. Good luck!!Ahhh…I've been having anxiety since I got the interview invitation. Not sure if this question was answered but was the interview one on one or group? And correct me if I'm wrong but it's a closed file interview as well?
Interview Nov 14 🙂
Did you get into your school of choice?
I did 🙂 LECOMs a really good school but between the two I'd feel more at home at my first choice
GIRLS: what did you wear to the interview?
they recommended business professional. I wore a pants suit, but some girls wore like skirt suits with nylonsGIRLS: what did you wear to the interview?
Thats great! When you decline your offer suggest giving it to me lol ..hope all goes well for you![/quote]e=arsxoheartx3, post: 14593449, memoffer can you s273657"]I did 🙂 LECOMs a really good school but between the two I'd feel more at home at my first choice
Lol if only it worked that way. Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
?how long after you submit your pharmcas did you get the supplemental for lecom? i just submitted my pharmcas the other day i feel like im so late....
Well it seems to vary..I submitted my pharmcas I wouldnsay end of September and it mailed Oct 5...I would say about two weeks til the supplement app notification and then a week-2weeks I had an interview date sent to me. I hear some people took longer and some people sooner....even though acceptance has been giving out and seats available are getting smaller those people will not all accept the offers..so seats will be available. I think if you did it after Jan I think that is pushing it but I have met individuals that had interviews in march and got in and some who got put on waiting lists...good luck
interview Nov 12 ,so nervous . waiting is killing me :/ .
Deleted.
Last edited: