CA-1 Anesthesia Position NYC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Narcoma

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking to change fields into anesthesia. Anyone know of any CA-1 spots for July 2020 in the NYC Area?

Went to an allopathic Med school in NY and matched to my top-ranked program in the area. After a year, I realized it isn’t for me...explored a few subspecialties within my field, but still find anesthesia to be much more interesting. I have a family, so uprooting them would not be ideal. I have research, good board scores, and would be able to provide strong letters of support.

Please PM me with any opportunities. Thank you!
 
Last edited: