CA-1 Position Available for July, 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cf3chclbr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Because of program expansion we are seeking a CA-1 resident to start in July, 2012.
Applicants must be graduates of a US medical school (allopathic or osteopathic) with Step I USMLE score of 230 or greater / Step I COMLEX 600 or greater.
Please e-mail your CV, USMLE/COMLEX scores, and contact info to [email protected]
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Where is the program located?

Can you say where this program is located?

Members don't see this ad :)
Because of program expansion we are seeking a CA-1 resident to start in July, 2012.
Applicants must be graduates of a US medical school (allopathic or osteopathic) with Step I USMLE score of 230 or greater / Step I COMLEX 600 or greater.
Please e-mail your CV, USMLE/COMLEX scores, and contact info to [email protected]
Thanks

Is there a reason you are being vague about which program this is? I too am interested but would like to know which program it is before blindly sending an application.

I am currently working as Medical officer (ICU/Anaesthesia) for 1 1/2 years. I have studied in one of the faculty that is scheduled under SMC. I'm looking for a job in Singapore especially in the field of anaethesia. Will there be any possibility for me to this job? My contact mail address is [email protected].:)