CA Intern Pharmacist license

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wfgaman123

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I got enrolled to a school in Colorado but i am staying in CA. I want to apply for intern pharmacist license in CA. I want to know if they accept transcript as enrollment verification?? I have checked their application packet and they are asking for a form to be filled by dean of School but my school is not helping me for out of state license . Could some check on that please.
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

The dean's office staff can get that form filled out. This is a simple requirement. The application doesn't ask for transcripts if you are a current student. It asks for the affidavit. Why wouldn't someone at your school complete it?

The dean's office staff can get that form filled out. This is a simple requirement. The application doesn't ask for transcripts if you are a current student. It asks for the affidavit. Why wouldn't someone at your school complete it?
My school os in Colorado. They are helping me to get licensed in Colorado But not out of state license. They said you can send your transcripts as proof of enrollment.

Members don't see this ad :)
I went to CU and a rotation in CA. Last year, the school gave me a letter signed by the dean or someone at the office that allowed me to get the CA intern license. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
OP, can you name your program so that people know not to attend that program if they can't even be assed to complete simple forms.