Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
For an average applicant, would you rather be a CA or NC resident when applying to med schools? I moved to CA for college but I haven't registered my car nor pay tax in CA. Would I still be considered a NC resident?
Another question not relating to med school: my tag, I don't know what's it called but it's the tag on the front window of the car needs to be renewed, do I have to bring my car back to NC to renew it? Thanks.
For an average applicant, would you rather be a CA or NC resident when applying to med schools? I moved to CA for college but I haven't registered my car nor pay tax in CA. Would I still be considered a NC resident?
Another question not relating to med school: my tag, I don't know what's it called but it's the tag on the front window of the car needs to be renewed, do I have to bring my car back to NC to renew it? Thanks.