Cal EIS Fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

raindoespublichealth

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there! As my MPH comes to a close this winter, I have been looking at post-grad options to keep developing my epi skills, especially since I don't necessarily feel ready for a PhD just yet (though I do plan on that, one day).

Has anyone here gone through the California Epidemiologic Investigation Service application process or participated in the fellowship? I am really interested in this program as it seems like a great opportunity for new and aspiring epidemiologists. I would love to hear from anyone who has personal experience with either the application process or the program itself. Thank you in advance!