Cal Northstate c/o 2013

Started by farmd1985
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So convenient.

They all log on, extol the virtues of this way of getting subsidized loans to pay for CNCP, and talk about how "everyone" does it and how easy it is... then when people are interested and ask, they get tight-lipped.

Fishy.

"Fishy"...your favorite word. Why are you even in this forum when you don't even go to cncp? Tight-lipped huh? It's called private messaging I believe? I don't have to post everything on "the wall" for your viewing pleasure. I'm not like you, I don't go on SDN every single day and post things to which I may think I know what I'm talking about just for the sake of hating, but I actually don't. Now that's fishy.
 
I can't imagine anyone being in that much debt to study pharmacy. Your GPA is decent and you have pharmacy experience. You should be able to get into somewhere else if you apply to enough schools. Did you take PCAT? You could apply to out-of-state private schools that are cheaper than CNCP even out-of-state. You could apply to Nova or Palm Beach Atlantic in Florida instead, for example. If you are limiting yourself to California, then that may be your problem.

no I did not take PCAT, thats why my options are limitted
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"Fishy"...your favorite word. Why are you even in this forum when you don't even go to cncp? Tight-lipped huh? It's called private messaging I believe? I don't have to post everything on "the wall" for your viewing pleasure. I'm not like you, I don't go on SDN every single day and post things to which I may think I know what I'm talking about just for the sake of hating, but I actually don't. Now that's fishy.


WORD! HE does not have a passion for science, he has a passion for hating. Passion4Sci PLEASE, Change your screen name to Passion4Hatin.
 
I might attend fall 2009 class, coming from LA area, anyone has any idea for room. is anyone (female) looking for a roommate?
 
anyone needs a roommate, I am attendin CNCP this fall, I dont have a place yet, I am coming from Los Angeles area
please let me know ASAP
thank you