Cal Northstate receives candidate status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmacist2014

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have several friends attending Cal Northstate and they told me the dean announced that they have been granted candidate status!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YEs, Their status is very exciting news!!! He mentioned that on Monday the school would be recieving good news on their status at the interview on this past friday.
 
Why wouldn't they!

Calm your horses MBkidd, maybe you misunderstood. I like CNCP. I was asking whether their graduating class is currently in their second or third year... I had forgotten when they opened, and was wondering when their first class would be graduating... in a year from now or two. I contacted one of my friends that is in the graduating class, and he has notified me that their first class will graduate in 2 years.
 
Last edited:
It's funny, all of the haters aren't posting anything anymore..They were so good at running their mouths but they're all out of words now.