Calculate my pay navy dentist HPSP

Started by Fefehake
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Fefehake

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone help calculate the pay for a navy dentist for 2020? I’ve seen older threads but would love a current calculation.

Stats: HPSP graduate going into an AEGD, board certified, licensed, no prior service.
I’m just confused on IP, BCP, and vsp and I’m not sure what we’re qualified for.
Also is there a 90 day waiting period for any of these? I thought I heard something about it for one of the pays but not sure.
Thanks for your help.
 
There no longer is asp or vsp

Easy way to calculate is following

Base pay
Save pay (incentive pay for licensure 1667 per month) - 90 days from your official graduation and holding state licensure
BAH depends on your zip
BAS depends on your rank


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone help calculate the pay for a navy dentist for 2020? I’ve seen older threads but would love a current calculation.

Stats: HPSP graduate going into an AEGD, board certified, licensed, no prior service.
I’m just confused on IP, BCP, and vsp and I’m not sure what we’re qualified for.
Also is there a 90 day waiting period for any of these? I thought I heard something about it for one of the pays but not sure.
Thanks for your help.

You'll net around 6k a month