Cali Law and Ethics Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mismatch

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HIYA FOLKS,

I am a GP graduated a couple of years ago, currently practicing in Arizona. As the situation has come up I am gonna have to move to Cali and am gonna have to give the Cali Law and Ethics exam as part of my licencing requirements. I have been out of the loop (dental friends, old exam etc.) for a couple of years now. I know what I have to study but I also know it's like 400 pages and can be very confusing. So I was wondering if any of y'all know which sections I should concentrate on or is there anyway for me to get my hands on some recent old exams.

I know the folks from USC just took their Cali Boards so could someone help me plzzz.

If anyone would be willing to fax/email or mail me their stuff I'd be more than happy to pay the required expense &/or any fees that you might incur.

Thanks guys,
Dr.P

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Mismatch,

I am in the same boat and will give the cali law & ethics exam in June. Have you managed to get an old exam that you are willing to share? I will do the same if I get one!

mismatch said:
HIYA FOLKS,

I am a GP graduated a couple of years ago, currently practicing in Arizona. As the situation has come up I am gonna have to move to Cali and am gonna have to give the Cali Law and Ethics exam as part of my licencing requirements. I have been out of the loop (dental friends, old exam etc.) for a couple of years now. I know what I have to study but I also know it's like 400 pages and can be very confusing. So I was wondering if any of y'all know which sections I should concentrate on or is there anyway for me to get my hands on some recent old exams.

I know the folks from USC just took their Cali Boards so could someone help me plzzz.

If anyone would be willing to fax/email or mail me their stuff I'd be more than happy to pay the required expense &/or any fees that you might incur.

Thanks guys,
Dr.P