Cali Law and Ethics Exam

Started by mismatch
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mismatch

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HIYA FOLKS,

I am a GP graduated a couple of years ago, currently practicing in Arizona. As the situation has come up I am gonna have to move to Cali and am gonna have to give the Cali Law and Ethics exam as part of my licencing requirements. I have been out of the loop (dental friends, old exam etc.) for a couple of years now. I know what I have to study but I also know it's like 400 pages and can be very confusing. So I was wondering if any of y'all know which sections I should concentrate on or is there anyway for me to get my hands on some recent old exams.

I know the folks from USC just took their Cali Boards so could someone help me plzzz.

If anyone would be willing to fax/email or mail me their stuff I'd be more than happy to pay the required expense &/or any fees that you might incur.

Thanks guys,
Dr.P
 
Hey Mismatch,

I am in the same boat and will give the cali law & ethics exam in June. Have you managed to get an old exam that you are willing to share? I will do the same if I get one!



mismatch said:
HIYA FOLKS,

I am a GP graduated a couple of years ago, currently practicing in Arizona. As the situation has come up I am gonna have to move to Cali and am gonna have to give the Cali Law and Ethics exam as part of my licencing requirements. I have been out of the loop (dental friends, old exam etc.) for a couple of years now. I know what I have to study but I also know it's like 400 pages and can be very confusing. So I was wondering if any of y'all know which sections I should concentrate on or is there anyway for me to get my hands on some recent old exams.

I know the folks from USC just took their Cali Boards so could someone help me plzzz.

If anyone would be willing to fax/email or mail me their stuff I'd be more than happy to pay the required expense &/or any fees that you might incur.

Thanks guys,
Dr.P