Cali programs vs the US

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SoCalRULES!!!!!

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the "most prestigious", most difficult to match in program in Cali?"

How do Highland, Harbour and LA County rate versus the rest of the US?

Members don't see this ad.

SoCalRULES!!!!! said:
What is the "most prestigious", most difficult to match in program in Cali?"

How do Highland, Harbour and LA County rate versus the rest of the US?

I think only Highland and Harbor (no u) are considered the most competitive programs in CA. USC/LAC is just not there (as far as its reputation in getting the most competitive applicants)...in most so cal student's opinion.
feel free to disagree though anyway.

UCSD's a tough one to get into -- only 6 spots/year.

Members don't see this ad :)
There is a great website of socal chicks =) So ya, I would have to agree with the SoCalRULES.

B

My favorite westside t-shirt reads "A.W.O.L." on the front. On the back it reads, "Always West of Lincoln". Personally, I avoid going east of Lincoln if it's possible, aside from work. There are no hospitals west of Lincoln that I can think of.

im sorry, am i totally clueless, but what does West of Lincoln mean? Is Lincoln some landmark?

joaquin13 said:
im sorry, am i totally clueless, but what does West of Lincoln mean? Is Lincoln some landmark?
It's only important if you live here. Lincoln Blvd is the same road as California Highway 1 through part of Santa Monica, Venice, Marina Del Rey, and Playa del Rey-- also better known as the Pacific Coast Highway. Obviously, real estate becomes considerably more expensive west of Lincoln Blvd due to proximity to the coast.