MedicineMan99

Family Medicine Attending (DO)
15+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I'm a DO who is boarded by the ABFM but I have a DO license in California so I need to get 40 hours of Cat 1A or 1B AOA CME credit every 2 years. Does anyone know any free way to get this? (I'm not a member of the AOA or any other DO organization currently).

hallowmann

SDN Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I'm a DO who is boarded by the ABFM but I have a DO license in California so I need to get 40 hours of Cat 1A or 1B AOA CME credit every 2 years. Does anyone know any free way to get this? (I'm not a member of the AOA or any other DO organization currently).

I don't know about free options. I think you might have to pay for something regardless to get that many, unless you are involved in a residency/training program.

I've gotten multiple ads for teleconferences offering 1A/B AOA credits, which still costs a good amount.

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.