California Bench test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wildwest

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello people,

Has anyone heard about the California bench test being extended till 2005? It has not been announced on the website as yet. Anybody with additional info related to this, please reply to my post.

Thanks!
:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Is this the same bench test that is intended for foreign trained dentists to get licenced in CA ?

Yes, it is the same bench test I'm talking about. The website of California licensing board says it lasts till 2004 for now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Could you post the URL for their web site ??

i think there are no more extensions the last year to take the benh test is next year offered on May, August and Oct31 to Nov1

check this is what is stated...
Effective January 1, 2004, The Dental Board of California will no longer administer the Restorative Technique Examination, however graduates of non-accredited dental schools can apply directly to take the clinical dental licensure examination if the Board has certified their non-accredited dental school as equivalent to accredited dental schools.

i read that but the last posted exam is Oct.31 to Nov.2 2003 unless they add another exam for Jan. 2004 Also I asked them about that accreditation thing they replied that to date they have not accredited a single school as equivalent to US dentaal school bec. they have never needed to due to the existence of the bench test..

so if you want to get licensed in Calif. you should aim for passing the bench test this year.. if you have questions you can write them directly like I did and they will answer you.

:clap: hai, is it sure bench exam in california is extend to jan 2004

did you heard about texas licenciating exams where forgien dentist /non accreted students can take exams who is holding certified master degree in prostho,endo,surgery,pedo,etc..

does any body know about canadaian licentiating exams for forgien students. if anybody knows please mail [email protected]

thank you

Originally posted by anilkumarreddy
:clap: hai, is it sure bench exam in california is extend to jan 2004

did you heard about texas licenciating exams where forgien dentist /non accreted students can take exams who is holding certified master degree in prostho,endo,surgery,pedo,etc..

does any body know about canadaian licentiating exams for forgien students. if anybody knows please mail [email protected]

thank you

Kindly let me know the registration process and other licensing formalities for Foreign trained dentists and dental hygieniest in Canada.