California BOP ATT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxglasshalffull

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I finally got all my documents ready and about to submit my application to the CA Board of Pharmacy for pharmacist licensure. When should I expect to receive my ATT?

Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I finally got all my documents ready and about to submit my application to the CA Board of Pharmacy for pharmacist licensure. When should I expect to receive my ATT?

Thanks guys!

Depends. Did you graduate from a CA SOP? If so, I think mine was 4-5 weeks after graduation. If you're from out of state, good luck. njac might remember ho long it took hers. Not sure.

Moving to licensure/exams.

I applied for the BOP about 2 1/2 weeks ago and I am from a pharmacy school not in CA, and I have yet to received my ATT. I hope it comes in soon, I am anticipating that it come in within the next week or so.

It took me about 6-8 weeks to get my ATT... NY licensed in 1977, having to take the NAPLEX and CPJE again...

Good luck

Cotojoe

Members don't see this ad :)
I graduated last year in May from an out of state school. After sending in my stuff, think it took about two weeks to get my ATT (still in May). Got licensed by the end of July, mainly cos I lagged and decided to study for a month - took both exams in June/early July.

Last edited:
Has any of you guys who applied for licensure received you ATT by the CA BOP? I contacted them and they are currently working on the week of May 15th application. They received mine on the 24th so maybe another week or two.

Has any of you guys who applied for licensure received you ATT by the CA BOP? I contacted them and they are currently working on the week of May 15th application. They received mine on the 24th so maybe another week or two.

they say they take no more than 30 days. i cant believe theyre still working on may 15...

it no more than 30 working days, but after that you can email them and check your status, that what I have been told

Is anybody else still waiting on their ATT? My check was deposited on June 4 and I don't have any news yet. Getting worried I'll be stuck in the QA!

oh snap, they received my app 6/19 and didnt cash my check until last friday...oh no. yeah i dont want to be stuck in the QA either, i thought they would definitely give out ATT in 30 days

I just checked the NABP website and my status has been changed to granted, so I am waiting on my email then I will pick the date to test, but it was about 6 weeks before I saw any movement from the board. My application was received on may 24. So i am guessing they are on the week application cycle.

I just checked the NABP website and my status has been changed to granted, so I am waiting on my email then I will pick the date to test, but it was about 6 weeks before I saw any movement from the board. My application was received on may 24. So i am guessing they are on the week application cycle.

what do you mean week app cycle? like they grant eligibility once a week?

I mean that the BOP is probably currently on the week of May 24th application. Once they approve or get done with your application they notify NABP, who will send you your ATT, and then you can go on NABP website to pick the testing date

i applied last year around this time and it took them 5 weeks! don't expect to get it right away

they are working on the week of june 1, i called today.

you probably don't know, but week of june 1st (received app) or week of june 1st (cashed check)? Because it took them ~ 1 week from when they received my application to when they cashed my check. It could make difference if they start QA soon!

you probably don't know, but week of june 1st (received app) or week of june 1st (cashed check)? Because it took them ~ 1 week from when they received my application to when they cashed my check. It could make difference if they start QA soon!

im not 100% sure, but i think the lady said receive, because she said "im working on the week of june 1 and we received yours on the 19th." im freaking out about QA...i really want to take the CPJE before august 1, but we'll see. anything could happen.