CALIFORNIA Central Coast

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AMGSM

Reaction score
Our all MD private practice is looking to expand with our growing community hospital. We have an exclusive contract and partnership (equal voting rights) is offered after one year, although you will be functionally treated like a partner from day 1 (same call, cases, vacation, weekends, etc.). Our group is extremely fair and has tremendous hospital support/backing including first year relocation and income guarantee package.
Our case load is robust (hearts only if requested) inluding a little bit of most everything. Best of all, you can live on the Central Coast between Santa Barbara and Monterey, LA and SFO, yet live in wine country where yearound outdoor activities (surfing, hiking, mountain biking, etc.) are the way of life.

Please contact for further information.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
AMGSM,

I tried to start a conversation with you, but I was not allowed. I don't know if that's because of something funny with your account or mine.

Can you start a conversation with me?

If not, can you tell me a little more about your job, like, for starters, where it is? That's a lot of real estate, from Santa Barbara to Monterey, but not much of it is actually inhabitable coastline. Is your job closer to Pismo Beach or Watsonville?

Thanks.

Judging by the initials and the description, probably Santa Maria. Not a bad spot if you like small towns.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
It probably is Santa Maria. I'm not sure, but I think Santa Maria is about the only place on the coast that does hearts north of Santa Barbara and south of Watsonville (excepting the SLO group, which doesn't count as coastal).

In the general discussion forum within the last two months was another new account that posted about the trouble they were having recruiting to a Central California Coastal town. I figured (publicly) that the conversation was started by somebody from Santa Maria, as well. I thereafter received some private conversations that described what a mess the older guys are making of what could be a nice little setup (if you like farming towns and don't mind the terrible schools). It became obvious that things were even worse that I sensed they were when I interviewed there almost three years ago.

It's a shame that these greedy older guys are going to be such dicks about their little private practice job that administration is going to end up having no choice but to give the contract to Envision or CEP.

Reactions: 1 user
"treated like a partner from day 1 (same call, cases, vacation, weekends, etc.)"

What about $$? Same too?

After one year. You have an income guarantee package....

I am not knocking the job. In the right situation, I may even consider nice quieter area in Ca....

Last edited:
Our all MD private practice is looking to expand with our growing community hospital. We have an exclusive contract and partnership (equal voting rights) is offered after one year, although you will be functionally treated like a partner from day 1 (same call, cases, vacation, weekends, etc.). Our group is extremely fair and has tremendous hospital support/backing including first year relocation and income guarantee package.
Our case load is robust (hearts only if requested) inluding a little bit of most everything. Best of all, you can live on the Central Coast between Santa Barbara and Monterey, LA and SFO, yet live in wine country where yearound outdoor activities (surfing, hiking, mountain biking, etc.) are the way of life.

Please contact for further information.
Call in house or at home?