California Dental Lisence Application

Started by gooz26
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gooz26

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im a current D4. I took the INBDE, prosth and endo CDCA (ADEX). Can I apply for the application or take the law exam prior to graduation? just trying to expedite the application process.

Any tips are welcome!
Thank you
 
Im a current D4. I took the INBDE, prosth and endo CDCA (ADEX). Can I apply for the application or take the law exam prior to graduation? just trying to expedite the application process.

Any tips are welcome!
Thank you
You can apply but the board requires a dean's letter and your school will most likely only send that out either close to or after graduation.