Please help with California Law & Ethics exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pearlpeace2018

Reaction score
Hello all,

I recently failed the CA L&E. Learned a lot of questions just got harder this year - scenario-based (not counting the permitted duties). Can anyone please share updated resources / I would love to also share the information to get this done together?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I took it a few days ago and passed. I read through CA dental practice act compliance a couple of times. It is lengthy but really helpful

I took the exam and failed for second time. Can someone share any resource to study please.
Thank you so much.

I need help with study materials... Can anyone help what or where I can get study materials for this section?
Please help

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know if you're able to take the CA Jurisprudence before graduating or do you have to wait until after degree conferment?

Hello all,

I recently failed the CA L&E. Learned a lot of questions just got harder this year - scenario-based (not counting the permitted duties). Can anyone please share updated resources / I would love to also share the information to get this done together?

Thanks a lot in advance!
were you able to get updated resources? I also recently failed, not sure how.

I recently failed the CA Law and Ethics exam! I thought some of the questions were a bit tricky! I can't find the information to some of those questions any where. PLEASE HELP! ANY RESOURCES AVAILABLE, PLEASE SEND MY WAY! Thanks a lot!