Please help with California Law & Ethics exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pearlpeace2018

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I recently failed the CA L&E. Learned a lot of questions just got harder this year - scenario-based (not counting the permitted duties). Can anyone please share updated resources / I would love to also share the information to get this done together?

Thanks a lot in advance!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I recently failed the CA L&E. Learned a lot of questions just got harder this year - scenario-based (not counting the permitted duties). Can anyone please share updated resources / I would love to also share the information to get this done together?

Thanks a lot in advance!
were you able to get updated resources? I also recently failed, not sure how.
 
I recently failed the CA Law and Ethics exam! I thought some of the questions were a bit tricky! I can't find the information to some of those questions any where. PLEASE HELP! ANY RESOURCES AVAILABLE, PLEASE SEND MY WAY! Thanks a lot!