California Northstate Accreditation Discussion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lakeboy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Better call ACPE on Monday, but the rumor is that CNCP was denied full accreditation by ACPE this past Wednesday source is reliable. But do your own fact checking. Wish it was better news.

Members don't see this ad.

Where did you get that information lakeboy?

Better call ACPE on Monday, but the rumor is that CNCP was denied full accreditation by ACPE this past Wednesday source is reliable. But do your own fact checking. Wish it was better news.

CNUCOP students say that the news of ACPE accreditation won't be out until next week so how did you get that information so early. Also, a student has told me that the Dean is confident that the school will be ACPE accredited.

Members don't see this ad :)
im a soon-t-o-be p3 at cnu and would like to know where u got this info

im a soon-t-o-be p3 at cnu and would like to know where u got this info

That's unfortunate. I hope it's not true. By "reliable" source, who are you referring to?

That is very alarming, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't attain accreditation.

omg, im getting a heartattack
acpe denied?
i dont think calling acpe will help. i called wasc and they said the info wont be available to the public for another month or so...ill call the school on monday

Last edited:
idk lakeboy is trying to scare everyone. i just finished my p2 yr and we got wasc accreditation. our dean is confident we will get acpe too. waiting to hear from them this wk

idk lakeboy is trying to scare everyone. i just finished my p2 yr and we got wasc accreditation. our dean is confident we will get acpe too. waiting to hear from them this wk

Lol I think lakeboy is so paranoid about the accredation that he thinks scaring ppl away is a method of helping them haha. Dnt get paranoid my friends we just gotta be patient and hope.

imnobodye,
can u please call or email someone at school tom and let us know.....when i call sometimes they dont answer and i dont know who to contact:(
thanks

According to an email we received last week, the school will be hearing the news from ACPE either later this week or the beginning of next week regarding the accreditation. No need to be anxious, we'll update everyone as soon as the news come out.

Members don't see this ad :)
I contacted acpe and they said,
they mailed the letter and should be there...i have a feeling no news=bad news...nobody is saying anything...weirdddddddd

I contacted acpe and they said,
they mailed the letter and should be there...i have a feeling no news=bad news...nobody is saying anything...weirdddddddd
Oh boy, lol.

Isn't the saying the other way around? No news is good news. When there is news, it means something bad happened. ;p AKA television.

looool 2012,

hope so, i also contacted a few of their staff/faculty...they said they didnt know
nobody knows anything but lakeboy....looooooooooooooooooooooooool

Last edited:
If wrong, I vote in favor of banning lakeboy's account and his whole IP range for being a d-bag troll.
If right, I think some grovelling is called for...

All in all, the ball in lake(r)boy's court because he came out and made a serious, clear-cut claim this time. Yeah, this thing is really on you right now, BRO.

YouRCC,

i agree with u,

if true, i will give up my seat asap....acpe said they mailed the letter and should be there by now...the fact that school didnt inform anyone of a decision and the staff say they dont know its weird to me...

Last edited:
If wrong, I vote in favor of banning lakeboy's account and his whole IP range for being a d-bag troll.
If right, I think some grovelling is called for...

All in all, the ball in lake(r)boy's court because he came out and made a serious, clear-cut claim this time. Yeah, this thing is really on you right now, BRO.

You’re right I’d be the BIGGEST D’BAG ever if I was lying and just trying to F with you. I will stand by what I heard because I trust who told me. You got to ask yourself if the school has been sitting on this for a week what is going on and how much longer will they sit on it. When the school finally announces ACPE’s decision then we will really know who the BIGGEST D’BAG is!

You’re right I’d be the BIGGEST D’BAG ever if I was lying and just trying to F with you. I will stand by what I heard because I trust who told me. You got to ask yourself if the school has been sitting on this for a week what is going on and how much longer will they sit on it. When the school finally announces ACPE’s decision then we will really know who the BIGGEST D’BAG is!

You are absolutely right. Thank you for asking your 'reliable source' about the school's accreditation results because you care so much about a school you do not attend.

Funny how you exclaim the rumor but apparently only you have knowledge of it. Yet over 400 students that attend/attended the school has yet to hear of it. Why would you be so prestigious to hear the news first?

Please explain how you obtained this information. Otherwise, you are the definition of a troll.

i agree with 2012 :
how did u get this information....nobody heard anything...nor the students neither the staff i personally contacted acpe and some of the staff..nobody knows anything but you????
who is ur source?
just cuz they didnt announced anything.. doesnt mean it wasnt accreditated...maybe they havent recieved the letter yet.....maybe ACPE mailed the letter to lakeboys address loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Last edited:
I would also like to know how u get ur hands on this information if nobody else has gotten the information, and if you are not a troll then you would just tell us ur reliable source.

I would also like to know how u get ur hands on this information if nobody else has gotten the information, and if you are not a troll then you would just tell us ur reliable source.[/QUOT

The information has been out there since last Wednesday see the next entry!

Last edited:
Please just go to the ACPE accreditation history web page for CNCP see link below
https://www.acpe-accredit.org/shared_info/accredHistory.asp?degreeid=35&entity=460

Go look at what it says and this has been up since last week. If you look at the 2011-2012 "Comprehensive Advancement to Full you will see that under Board Action it says "Continued" and under status it says "Candidate" the next time they can be considered for full accreditation is June of 2013 hence the 2012-2013 lines are blank. In laymans terms CNCP was not granted full accreditation and can not be considered for full accreditation until next year.

I don't know why CNCP or ACPE won't give you a straight answer! And for you conspiracy theorists out there I didn't hack the ACPE website.

Last edited:
Please just go to the ACPE accreditation history web page for CNCP see link below
https://www.acpe-accredit.org/shared_info/accredHistory.asp?degreeid=35&entity=460

Go look at what it says and this has been up since last week. If you look at the 2011-2012 "Comprehensive Advancement to Full you will see that under Board Action it says "Continued" and under status it says "Candidate" the next time they can be considered for full accreditation is June of 2013 hence the 2012-2013 lines are blank. In laymans terms CNCP was not granted full accreditation and can not be considered for full accreditation until next year.

I don't know why CNCP or ACPE won't give you a straight answer! And for you conspiracy theorists out there I didn't hack the ACPE website.

I've continuously checked the acpe website since Fri. I think the acpe has recently updated the acpe status.

According the PharmCAS website, the acpe status is updated in July AND February. CNUCOP advanced to candidate status late Jan 2010, so maybe there's a possibility for CNUCOP to advance to Full Accreditation in late Jan 2013?

I've continuously checked the acpe website since Fri. I think the acpe has recently updated the acpe status.

According the PharmCAS website, the acpe status is updated in July AND February. CNUCOP advanced to candidate status late Jan 2010, so maybe there's a possibility for CNUCOP to advance to Full Accreditation in late Jan 2013?

The info for 2011-2012 was there last week when I checked what was diffrent to day is that the information for the Dean had changed which tells me they updated the page.

yes lakeboy ur right...it wasnt there this morning when i check their website...its there now...i even called acpe this morning and they said they will update the wesite on july 24th....maybe they updated their website cuz i wouldnt stop calling them..loooool.....thanks alot for the infor lakeboy

so lakeboy since u know more than everyone else...do u think the school will get accreditated next year or i should run asap? do u know why they didnt get accreditated? ..thanks

something is wrong with this school.. they were denied candidacy at some point..now accreditation...i have never seen a school graduate its first class not being accreditated so weird

Last edited:

I found this addendum ( https://www.acpe-accredit.org/pdf/cs_applicationprocedure.pdf ) and according to #14 it looks like Full Accreditation status can only be obtained after the June Meeting. What I don't get is 14. b under Board Decision which states that a program can only hold developmental accreditation status (precandidate and candidate status combined) for a max of five years. Hasn't this school already held the developmental status for five years? So now what?

loooool,

maybe at this point they will move to 14)c
closing the doors...

I found this addendum ( https://www.acpe-accredit.org/pdf/cs_applicationprocedure.pdf ) and according to #14 it looks like Full Accreditation status can only be obtained after the June Meeting. What I don't get is 14. b under Board Decision which states that a program can only hold developmental accreditation status (precandidate and candidate status combined) for a max of five years. Hasn't this school already held the developmental status for five years? So now what?
It has been 4 years with next year reaching 5 years. I guess after that something happens? :oops:

i think its been 5 years according to acpe website ....
looooool, now we are on part 14)c before we enter the school they will close the doors...thats good...lord was on board....happened before we go...looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...
i already am imagining going there in augest and doors are close...hahhahha

looooool, now we are on part 14)c before we enter the school they will close the doors...thats good...lord was on board....happened before we go...looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...
Lmao that would be funny!
But, how is it 5 years when their first graduating class was this year?

Also, I know two people going there and they would be so upset if the school fails!

loooooool, so funny....maybe they get the fall tutuion then they close the doors...maybe we go there in fall and there is a sign saying OUT OF BIZ loooooool hahhahah...considering the fact that they had the news since last week and didnt bother to notify the students...u never know....
according to acpe's website
07-08 precandidate
08-09 precandidate
09-10 candidate
10-11 candidate
11-12 candidate
thats 5 years already...i think they start counting before the school opens 2007 was the initial precandidate status...im not sure...maybe not( i think we should call acpe tomm and ask what will happen and if the school has another chance at accreditation next year or not)

that would be sad ....i agree, the students will be upset ...the faculty/staff will find a new job and the shareholders will file for bankrupcy ...
there is an ACPE accreditatted international school in my hometown of lebanon if someone wana consider....looool..itll be better if i go there....its on acpe's website

Last edited:
loooooool, so funny....maybe they get the fall tutuion then they close the doors...maybe we go there in fall and there is a sign saying OUT OF BIZ loooooool hahhahah...considering the fact that they had the news since last week and didnt bother to notify the students...u never know....
according to acpe's website
07-08 precandidate
08-09 precandidate
09-10 candidate
10-11 candidate
11-12 candidate
thats 5 years already...i think they start counting before the school opens 2007 was the initial precandidate status...im not sure...maybe not( i think we should call acpe tomm and ask what will happen and if the school has another chance at accreditation next year or not)

that would be sad ....i agree, the students will be upset ...the faculty/staff will find a new job and the shareholders will file for bankrupcy ...
there is an ACPE accreditatted international school in my hometown of lebanon if someone wana consider....looool..itll be better if i go there....its on acpe's website
Well, I dont have much of a choice on which school to go to. It was only Touro and CNUCOP. :oops: I will never apply to any schools outside commuting distance because of personal reasons...

Anyways, I am sure they will get things right the second time around! If not, then I freak out lol. :p

What are your plans now, prettycat? I remember you said you will withdraw. I will surely miss your spunky personality.

from what i understand, they can have a max of 5 years so if they only have 5 right now they are still fine. but if they don't receive full accreditation next year, i guess they have to shut their doors. now that might be pretty risky for the students as that's the last chance of being accredited.

thanks 2012,

i am funny everyday looool
if i dont go to northstate, i will miss u too
i dont know..no plans yet...:p for some reason i cant get the out of biz sign off my head loooooool

i agree, there is a very high possibility it will get accreditated next time around...

If it doesn't get accredited, those of us who go on should motivate the next graduating class to shine like it's nothing lol

So lets say if the school doesn't get accredited, what happens to the class of 2012?

loooooooooooooooooool definit02, good idea...hahha..

@gaijindesu class of 2012 already graduated, class of 2016,...i think they will close the doors and thats it...everybody loses their time and money..thanks for playing...and we are gona have to reapply to other schools..loooool hhaha sounds good

Last edited:
loooooooooooooooooool definit02, good idea...hahha..

@gaijindesu class of 2012 already graduated, class of 2016,...i think they will close the doors and thats it...everybody loses their time and money..thanks for playing...and we are gona have to reapply to other schools..loooool hhaha sounds good

Prettycat, check your email! Our new dean sent us an announcement. You might be surprised when you read it!!!!
Now I feel contradicted... XD

Last edited:

I cannot understand your posts.

Your grammar makes me a sad panda.

thanks 2012,

ya, me too.this is so weird..what is he trying to say?there is no doubt that the school was denied accreditation is on acpe's website. i think they figured class of 2016 is so upset with the news and they might give up their seat( people in the program dont have a choice but we do) ..too bad im so far from the school, i might go there in the next few weeks and have a conversation with this guy before making a decision, so if the school never gets accreditation we will be able to graduate? what is the degree good for? looooool now im very confused.

sorry cycloketocain....i speak two othere languages and dont bother to put in a good grammer unless i have too:(

Last edited:
thanks 2012,

ya, me too.this is so weird..what is he trying to say?there is no doubt that the school was denied accreditation is on acpe's website. i think they figured class of 2016 is so upset with the news and they might give up their seat( people in the program dont have a choice but we do) ..too bad im so far from the school, i might go there in the next few weeks and have a conversation with this guy before making a decision, so if the school never gets accreditation we will be able to graduate? what is the degree good for? looooool now im very confused.

sorry cycloketocain....i speak two othere languages and dont bother to put in a good grammer unless i have too:(

What did the email say?

doesnt he know ACPE updated the website.what is he trying to say? i dont get it

It is very odd because the email was sent out today. He said the ACPE results are in and its confidential. ACPE will not officially publicize the result until late July. Following this, CNUCOP will update their news section on the website to reflect the ACPE result, whether its positive or negative.... but ACPE already post their result?????

thanks 2012,

You can send him an email regarding your concerns. Also, ask him about the ACPE thing...

It is very odd because the email was sent out today. He said the ACPE results are in and its confidential. ACPE will not officially publicize the result until late July. Following this, CNUCOP will update their news section on the website to reflect the ACPE result, whether its positive or negative.... but ACPE already post their result?????

Last edited:
looool,

his email didnt help...im more confused now.
he needs to check acpe's website looool

acpe wasnt going to do that till july 24, but they did it sooner.
i think he is trying to prepare people for the news...looool....1) dont worry if we dont get accreditated u can get a degree from unaccreditated school...and stay home jobless with 200k in debt( so please dont run)

2) check the acpe's website late july for the bad news
looooooooooooooooooooooooool,

Last edited: