California State University, LA Option 2: 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

harleyquinn33

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
I applied online and sent all the required materials today for the option 2 program. Anyone else applying to option 2 or 1? I'm very anxious since all I've gotten so far is rejects. I wish I didn't have to wait until nearly summer to hear if I got in or not.
Anyway, good luck to everyone! :highfive:
 
I applied to the option 1 (AEP) and got an acceptance letter via email on May 5th. I have not gotten another email since then. When I checked on my application process on GET (their university website).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad