Call schedule

Started by BrainIaC9
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BrainIaC9

New and Improved.
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone remember how the call schedule is at (wards, most taxing):

UCLA
UWash
WashU
UCSF
 
I was wondering what the frequency of call was as well as their respective nightfloat (y/n).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The majority of websites for programs that I've seen often neglect to mention call schedule frequencies, which is rather unfortunate.
 
The majority of websites for programs that I've seen often neglect to mention call schedule frequencies, which is rather unfortunate.

yeah, it is. that is why i ask those who are residents at washu or those who interviewed there if they have a nightfloat.