Calling All Allied Health Folk...MCAT!!

Started by dbuck64
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dbuck64

dbuck64
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everybody....

Here I am...7 days before my MCAT next week....


Just wanted to know how many other poor souls are in my shoes right now....How many of those taking the MCATs next week are in a Health Profession already?


I'm a physical therapist looking for somemore library time...anybody else?


Any rehab folk?

Anybody out there accepted to med school as a physical therapist? Looking to see how my chances are too......
 
dbuck64 said:
Hey everybody....

Here I am...7 days before my MCAT next week....


Just wanted to know how many other poor souls are in my shoes right now....How many of those taking the MCATs next week are in a Health Profession already?


I'm a physical therapist looking for somemore library time...anybody else?


Any rehab folk?

Anybody out there accepted to med school as a physical therapist? Looking to see how my chances are too......
I have been a pre-hospital care provider (EMS) since 1998. Hope you do well on the MCAT Saturday. 🙂

csh