Calling all Indian people (especially the guys)…

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
White guy here, but indian girlfriend, shoot me a pm

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm a big fan of chicken tikka masala and a close friend is Indian, so I think I'm qualified. Send me PM :D

Reactions: 2 users
Hey, I know that is not you because that's Aziz Ansari. Identity theft is NOT a joke! I don't wanna assume your gender but your username implies as someone being born with girl genetialia and Aziz identifies as a man, summerGIRL.
Not a lot of people sat with you in the cafeteria huh?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
PM my best friend is Indian and I have eaten Indian 4 days in a row =D

Yeah, so I was BSing, I never got a PM from the guy. This was fun though!

I'm a big fan of chicken tikka masala and a close friend is Indian, so I think I'm qualified. Send me PM :D

Chicken tikka masala is a British dish :roflcopter:

You can PM me as well. I'm Indian, male and in early 20s

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I'm new to SDN, but my family is from India (I'm a male, 21). Feel free to PM me any questions man, I'd love to help, if anything

Indian food is my favorite. One of my best friends is Indian so I am familiar with the culture if you want to PM me

Members don't see this ad :)
Feel free to PM me with any questions and I'll answer them to the best of my knowledge!

lmao I bet this has something to do with arranged marriages or somethin like that

im part indian so msg me if you want

I'm a programmer, feel free to PM me

Just saw this. I'm Indian and a dude in my early twenties so feel free to shoot me a pm

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SDN mobile

Thread is racist. Mods please close.

Sent from my LG-E971 using SDN mobile

I once saw Shah Rukh Khan at an airport (or at least a guy that kind of looked like him). PM me.

Oh wow…I go off SDN for a few days, and I get this many responses :D I didn't expect this! Thanks, I'll PM you guys

This is so sad.

The juice in this thread is probably soooooo freaking delicious.... BUT I WILL NEVER KNOW :laugh:

Lol I can PM you too if you want. At least you're a med student, so maybe you can help ;)

Some Indian men are so hot!

GYXr5xmj.jpg

Hello, friend of Aziz here, please PM me your questions. Papa bless.

PM me...I am of South Asian descent

I'm a weird Indian girl that doesn't like Indian men

Indian can be a hit or miss, but oh lordy middle eastern men! I have not met any who weren't at least a 6/10. My hospital has a lot of IMG doc and they're all from Syria and are super gorgeous.
So sorry for derailing the thread! I'll shut up lol.

Indian can be a hit or miss, but oh lordy middle eastern men! I have not met any who weren't at least a 6/10. My hospital has a lot of IMG doc and they're all from Syria and are super gorgeous.

My fiancé is Algerian, affirmative on the men from that part of the world. He is so gorgeous. I should probably not act like a teenage child about it but sigh.

(Done derailing too mods don't ban me, I'm going back to the lounge)

My fiancé is Algerian, affirmative on the men from that part of the world. He is so gorgeous. I should probably not act like a teenage child about it but sigh.

I'm jealous. This reminds me of the Moroccan guy I work with, UGHHH. There's just something about that part of the world with their beautiful dark eyes, and dark masculine features! Ok, I'm really really done. Fancymylotus, I wanna see pics!!! O_O lol

I'm a weird Indian girl that doesn't like Indian men

I'm jealous. This reminds me of the Moroccan guy I work with, UGHHH. There's just something about that part of the world with their beautiful dark eyes, and dark masculine features! Ok, I'm really really done. Fancymylotus, I wanna see pics!!! O_O lol

If only one could private message on SDN about their fantasies and fetishes.

upload_2016-8-1_19-26-17.png

I don't think there is a "thread" to derail at this point lads.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk