All Branch Topic (ABT) Calling current or former HSCP members

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

militaryPHYS

Ortho Staff
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone currently within the HSCP program or recently completed it?

I'm trying to put together I high-yield blurb about it and need some insider experience for insightful input. Let me know and I'll DM you. Once we have a final version agreed upon I'll post on here for people's future reference.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! Any update on this HSCP info? I have a couple questions about it. I asked a recruiter to contact me but I'm anticipating a non-medical specific one may not know the intricacies. I am wondering how competitive it is to get the HSCP scholarship, particularly if I apply late or for the 3-year version because I am not yet eligible to apply (permanent resident waiting for citizenship to process). I am also wondering if pediatrics will still be available considering there's been talk (at least in the Army) of outsourcing to civilians for pediatrics.

Hi! Any update on this HSCP info? I have a couple questions about it. I asked a recruiter to contact me but I'm anticipating a non-medical specific one may not know the intricacies. I am wondering how competitive it is to get the HSCP scholarship, particularly if I apply late or for the 3-year version because I am not yet eligible to apply (permanent resident waiting for citizenship to process). I am also wondering if pediatrics will still be available considering there's been talk (at least in the Army) of outsourcing to civilians for pediatrics.
StarSpangled, I have the same question! Did you get get any response? Thanks!

StarSpangled, I have the same question! Did you get get any response? Thanks!

I did not get any PMs or additional info. I asked a recruiter specifically about pediatrics and he did not email me back even...