Calling Medical Schools Post Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Attentive

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had another experience like that for Wake Forest, i.e. you need to call the office to find out whether or not you are in the interview pool.

I've been complete at some schools for a month or so and have thought of calling about my application status, but not sure if I should do so at this point in the process.

I was looking for similar threads on this topic but have been too obtuse to find one, links or responses would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Attentive said:
I was wondering if anyone had another experience like that for Wake Forest, i.e. you need to call the office to find out whether or not you are in the interview pool.

I've been complete at some schools for a month or so and have thought of calling about my application status, but not sure if I should do so at this point in the process.

I was looking for similar threads on this topic but have been too obtuse to find one, links or responses would be appreciated.

I don't know whether my story can answer your question. I have emailed two schools and asked whether it was possible to have an interview, since I would be in the area and have been completed there for over a month. Both schools told me that my application was still under review. That was all I got from emailing them. Maybe you will have a better luck by calling them. Good luck and keep us posted if you ever call. :)