You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Campbell University DPT Interviews 2015
Started by morganb15
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
When did you apply?
I submitted my application on 2/19. They e-mailed me on 2/25 to say that they received all of my application materials and that my application was complete. I received the interview invitation on 2/27.When did you apply?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, can't beat that quick of a process! Congrats on the interview!
Thank you! I was definitely surprised by the fast response!Wow, can't beat that quick of a process! Congrats on the interview!
$50
Thanks
Has anyone been accepted? @morganb15 how was your interview? I have mine on Friday and I'm super nervous!
I was accepted! The interview process is wonderful there. Probably the most welcoming one I went on. It lasts all day, but its mostly information sessions about the program and the campus. There is one interview that lasts about thirty minutes. It'll just be you and one professor and maybe a PT from the community. It was very laid back and felt more like a conversation getting to know me rather than them just drilling me with questions. My interview was on a Friday and I got the call the following Monday afternoon that I was accepted! 🙂 Good luck on friday!Has anyone been accepted? @morganb15 how was your interview? I have mine on Friday and I'm super nervous!
Congratulations!!! That is so awesome, it's comforting to hear that the interview was laid back. Thank you, and thanks for the information, I feel a lot more excited as apposed to nervous!!I was accepted! The interview process is wonderful there. Probably the most welcoming one I went on. It lasts all day, but its mostly information sessions about the program and the campus. There is one interview that lasts about thirty minutes. It'll just be you and one professor and maybe a PT from the community. It was very laid back and felt more like a conversation getting to know me rather than them just drilling me with questions. My interview was on a Friday and I got the call the following Monday afternoon that I was accepted! 🙂 Good luck on friday!
The application deadline isn't until October, so I'm sure its not too late.Hello all,
Do you think it's too late to apply here now? I didn't hear about this school until very recently and it looks like I'd really like it.
Also, if you don't mind, would you mind sharing your stats? @morganb15
My stats were (about) 200+ observation hours (inpatient, outpatient, elderly, pediatric, and in-home). GRE scores Verbal 151 Quantitative 153 Writing 4.5. Overall GPA 3.7 Pre-req GPA around 3.5
Hope you have good news coming!Congratulations!!! That is so awesome, it's comforting to hear that the interview was laid back. Thank you, and thanks for the information, I feel a lot more excited as apposed to nervous!!
Thanks me too! I absolutely loved the school.Hope you have good news coming!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
i had my interview March13 as well, I was the one from New Jersey. I was wondering if they sent you any more information after the instructions for the deposit after they called you for your acceptance.
i had my interview March13 as well, I was the one from New Jersey. I was wondering if they sent you any more information after the instructions for the deposit after they called you for your acceptance.
Do ya'll mind sharing your stats. I'm finishing my application this weekend to submit next week and I am so nervous! :/