Can anyone do surgery?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The New York Yankees are the most successful sports franchise in the North America. Twenty-six world championships, thirty-nine American League Pennants, countless Hall of Famers... OK, so they've choked every year since the 2000 World Series, but who else goes to the postseason as often?

HINT: It ain't the Red Sux.

BTW: I went up to Boston this past weekend to visit my brother and I urinated on a Fenway wall. That's dedication to a rivalry! :)

(1) Yeah, yeah, yeah. Does that mean Bill Russell is a better ball player than Michael Jordan just because he has more rings? OK, maybe that's not the best example (too debatable).

(2) Brutal, dude. Just brutal. :) But the real question is, were you just completed wasted and thought you were back at your brother's place, in the bathroom? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Lots of New Yorkers go to the bathroom in public every day and it has nothing to do with baseball rivalries. Just thought I'd point that out.

Lots of New Yorkers go to the bathroom in public every day and it has nothing to do with baseball rivalries. Just thought I'd point that out.

That's because New York itself is one great big cesspool.

I kid, I kid. (Not really. :) )

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd make fun of Boston, but nobody cares about Boston.

(1) Yeah, yeah, yeah. Does that mean Bill Russell is a better ball player than Michael Jordan just because he has more rings? OK, maybe that's not the best example (too debatable).

(2) Brutal, dude. Just brutal. :) But the real question is, were you just completed wasted and thought you were back at your brother's place, in the bathroom? :)

Alcohol had much to do with it. I'm ordinarily quite inhibited and reserved.