can anyone help me with a aadsas timeline question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

al

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to take my DAT this wednesday, and submit my AADSAS this thursday (sept.6) through certified mail. Am I in bad water in terms of rolling admissions? Are my chances of getting into schools like columbia, ucla, tufts, upenn slimmer because I waited so long? I'm going paranoid here cuz there's a whole load of you guys already getting interviews, and I haven't even submitted my primaries! HELP, Please?

Members don't see this ad.

you may be in trouble, probably really depends on when aadsas gets your application out, your performance on the dat, and just as important, your g.p.a./science g.p.a.
usually, I believe it takes about a month to get the application out once it's submitted to aadsas.
Good Luck!!

Hi,
To make sure you are ahead of the game, make sure that you have your pre-dental committee send out your letter to the aadsas central application address now!
Tim.

Members don't see this ad :)
dont worry, I applied in december last year and got in everywhere. If your a strong applicant no worries. Your in really good shape applying in sept.

thanks everyone for your responses. Hopefully things will run smoothly. GOOD LUCK with all of you!