Can anyone share patients during WREB exam in AZ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anayyar

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone share patients during WREB exam in AZ? especially Perio Patient? I do hav eone but he meets minimal ideal requirement. I am just scared that what if the board wants more than it mentions in the booklets. Also, is it OK if a tooth is rotated for class II amalgam prep? There is contact checked with 0.5 mmm flossing tape.

Members don't see this ad.

1. They won't require more for the perio. The requirements are the requirements, if you meet them then your patient will be accepted. Remember that you don't need radiographic calculus, and if you have pockets of 4 those are probably fine, since they should give you the generosity of 1mm when probing (everybody probes differently).

2. A rotated tooth is fine, and it may actually help you out. When you send your patient for acceptance, in the "Note to examiners" field, write something like "note that tooth is rotated so prep and contact will not be ideal".

I will be taking my exam on June 5-8 at Mesa dental school. Anyone taking the wreb on this date...?????

i have a perio pt. that you may piggyback off....
Can anyone share patients during WREB exam in AZ? especially Perio Patient? I do hav eone but he meets minimal ideal requirement. I am just scared that what if the board wants more than it mentions in the booklets. Also, is it OK if a tooth is rotated for class II amalgam prep? There is contact checked with 0.5 mmm flossing tape.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be there also.
Pease to meet you Gavin. I am new to this whole site ...shot you an email, but not sure if it went through correctly.

I will taking the perio/pros. exam this Saturday. Any last minute suggestions or advices on how to study for it?

I will be taking my exam on June 5-8 at Mesa dental school. Anyone taking the wreb on this date...?????

Yes, I am and alreay in panic as I just realized that I do not have anterior teeth for anterior RCT. Can anyone help or if any one has extra to share with me? My RCT is scheduled on Sat in the morning.