can anyone tell me that its possible...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

freeha

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm a medical student currently in my second year, well we have 5 years of medical school in my country. In our first two years we study gross anatomy, neuroanatomy, physiology, biochemistry, histology and embryology ( half of the syllabus of all these course in first year n the other half in second year e.g in gross we study upper limb, lower limb n thorax in year 1 n head n neck, abdomen, pelvis n perineum in year 2) . Now my problem is that i got seriously sick like psychologically n had to go through the treatment n all, but now i'm alright, so i didn't appeared for my first year exams but according to my school's rules i automatically got promoted to the 2nd year, but the issue is that now i have two options...
1. i can sit for both my first n second year's exams at the same time, which are only 6 months away from today, or
2. i can sit for first year's exam after six months and then can drop the year n appear for my second year's exam next year in November.
Now, the real problem is that i want to avail the first option n i don't want to waste another year of my life:cry: but i'm scared like really really scared... that would i be able to do this whole thing in just 6 months with very little prior knowledge..., but i'm willing to give all my energy n dedication to do it, please tell me all you great medical students out there that its very much possible, n yes i can do it. Please do reply or comment :) waiting...

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I'm a medical student currently in my second year, well we have 5 years of medical school in my country. In our first two years we study gross anatomy, neuroanatomy, physiology, biochemistry, histology and embryology ( half of the syllabus of all these course in first year n the other half in second year e.g in gross we study upper limb, lower limb n thorax in year 1 n head n neck, abdomen, pelvis n perineum in year 2) . Now my problem is that i got seriously sick like psychologically n had to go through the treatment n all, but now i'm alright, so i didn't appeared for my first year exams but according to my school's rules i automatically got promoted to the 2nd year, but the issue is that now i have two options...
1. i can sit for both my first n second year's exams at the same time, which are only 6 months away from today, or
2. i can sit for first year's exam after six months and then can drop the year n appear for my second year's exam next year in November.
Now, the real problem is that i want to avail the first option n i don't want to waste another year of my life:cry: but i'm scared like really really scared... that would i be able to do this whole thing in just 6 months with very little prior knowledge..., but i'm willing to give all my energy n dedication to do it, please tell me all you great medical students out there that its very much possible, n yes i can do it. Please do reply or comment :) waiting...

I think you might be in the wrong place dude...

This forum is for US medical students, and we have literally no idea what country you are in, what your curriculum is like, what your requirements are, any of that. My advice is to seek help closer to hom from those that you trust and that know what you are going trough. Good luck.