can graduates from KMC practice in all 50 states?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nitya2284

Nitya Bandla
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been doing some research about the KMC in manipal especially about the twinning program. I heard that AUA that KMC is affiliated with doesn't have licensure in CA, FL and other states. Is this true? So if AUA graduates can't practice in all 50 states, does this mean that KMC graduates can't practice in all 50 states. Please let me know. I'm really confused. Also would Caribean be a better choice than Kasturba Medical School. I really need some feedback here. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Nitya2284 said:
I have been doing some research about the KMC in manipal especially about the twinning program. I heard that AUA that KMC is affiliated with doesn't have licensure in CA, FL and other states. Is this true? So if AUA graduates can't practice in all 50 states, does this mean that KMC graduates can't practice in all 50 states. Please let me know. I'm really confused. Also would Caribean be a better choice than Kasturba Medical School. I really need some feedback here. Thanks!

don't know about the new twinning program, but KMC Manipal grads can go to all 50 states.

Carib vs Manipal ... I think it is easier to get interviews from a Carib school, but I also think you can get better interviews from an Indian school if you are a good applicant (good step scores, US clinical experience and LoR, research, etc).

retroviridae said:
don't know about the new twinning program, but KMC Manipal grads can go to all 50 states.

Carib vs Manipal ... I think it is easier to get interviews from a Carib school, but I also think you can get better interviews from an Indian school if you are a good applicant (good step scores, US clinical experience and LoR, research, etc).

hey,
could you tell me that if someone who has done his masters in OMFS from manipal and wants to practise here....how is he/she supposed to do tht?...A friend of mine completed his Masters this year from MAHE...
regards,richa