Can I get into dental school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Put a lot of effort into writing a good PS and take time with the secondaries. Apply broadly and you should get in somewhere. Goodluck!
 
OP you asked this question twice before (just a few weeks ago), but just deleted your original posts in both threads. You got quite a few responses in either thread, and I think you'll get the same type of responses here as well.
What are my chances for dental school?
Do I have a chance?

I accidentally calculated my science GPA incorrectly in the previous post (thought it was about a 2.9 because I didn't realize psychology and other classes were included in the calculation) so that is why I reposted, sorry about that!