Can I just say.. I love the cat hype

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kgamon8

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've only had my cat since May but he vastly improved my health and is an adorable study buddy. I met him while volunteering at the shelter and never looked back, even with his chronic asthma and kitty inhaler he needs. Much love to all the cats!!!

(dogs are cute too)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 9 users
As a pupper I feel obliged to point out that our forum lacks a dislike function it sorely needs. #jk.

Reactions: 1 users
I've only had my cat since May but he vastly improved my health and is an adorable study buddy. I met him while volunteering at the shelter and never looked back, even with his chronic asthma and kitty inhaler he needs. Much love to all the cats!!!

(dogs are cute too)
My daughter's cat approves!

Members don't see this ad :)
As a pupper I feel obliged to point out that our forum lacks a dislike function it sorely needs. #jk.
I second the puppachino movement. It's weird how many people on here like cats more than dogs.

Reactions: 1 user
Really hoping that adcoms never figure out that I am not a pre-medical student at all, but actually several cats standing on each other's shoulders wearing a trenchcoat

Reactions: 8 users
Really hoping that adcoms never figure out that I am not a pre-medical student at all, but actually several cats standing on each other's shoulders wearing a trenchcoat
*you're not like other med students*

(dogs are cute too)

So glad you have a fluffy friend OP! Glad he's a good study buddy too, mine just sits on my textbooks when I try to read them

Mine likes to chew up any and all papers that may be around, but I still love him regardless :cat:

I was seriously looking forward to getting a cat in med school, then realized the apartment complex I applied to does not allow pets. I about cried.

"He kept getting really distracted by the lasers during his surgery rotation...."

Mine likes to puke on my notes before finals :laugh:

Reactions: 3 users

kind of reminds me of that rick and morty episode...dead cat lady from the intergalactic television.

kind of reminds me of that rick and morty episode...dead cat lady from the intergalactic television.

Hehe, I was thinking of Sideways Stories from Wayside School, where a dead rat sneaks into their class disguised as a student

Love cats cuz they're cool!

Jump Cat.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Dachshund in cool shades!