Can I just say.. I love the cat hype

Started by kgamon8
Tags Tags
cats
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've only had my cat since May but he vastly improved my health and is an adorable study buddy. I met him while volunteering at the shelter and never looked back, even with his chronic asthma and kitty inhaler he needs. Much love to all the cats!!!


(dogs are cute too)

So glad you have a fluffy friend OP! Glad he's a good study buddy too, mine just sits on my textbooks when I try to read them
 
I was seriously looking forward to getting a cat in med school, then realized the apartment complex I applied to does not allow pets. I about cried.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Love cats cuz they're cool!

Jump Cat.gif