Can I predict My interview season?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MegaDENT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I took my DAT today and I was wondering at what point I could expect to go out for interviews. Some schools I applied to already have the AADSAS printout while others do not. So for the ones that have my AADSAS printout, they are waiting on LORs and my DAT, but judging from these forums interviews may be given out without LORs on file yet. So.... how long will it take from today for these schools to receive my scores from ADA, and if they like me around what time would I be heading out to see them? What worries me is if my interviews fall in December during Finals period.

I hope I made sense and I am not trying to predict the unpredictable...

Members don't see this ad.

i think most would agree there is no way to be really sure, but wat i would say is to contact each of ur schools and ask if they would allow u to fax ur dat scores to them directly to speed up the process..i took my dat in july and UF allowed me to do that and then i was able to get hte secondary soon after

There is no real time, every school works differently. If you want you can call and verify what they have and ask them if your LOR's would affect your chaces at an interview. Good luck.