Can I send my application now??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

diidy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to apply to all 8 schools ASAP to improve my chances of getting in, but I was wondering if I can send in my application right now even though my letters of req wont be sent in until later this month or next month. Will they still consider me without my letter of req with my application package, or do they wait until they receive everything before even looking at my app?

In other words, is it even worth rushing to send out my application even though its not complete? Thanks...

Members don't see this ad.

I want to apply to all 8 schools ASAP to improve my chances of getting in, but I was wondering if I can send in my application right now even though my letters of req wont be sent in until later this month or next month. Will they still consider me without my letter of req with my application package, or do they wait until they receive everything before even looking at my app?

In other words, is it even worth rushing to send out my application even though its not complete? Thanks...

Whats the harm in sending early. Most probably they will say that they are going to hold on to your application till they recieve everything or if you are lucky they might even review the file and call you for interview and ask you to get the required documents when you come for interview.

some schools will interview you and then wait for the rest of the application to make a final decision other schools will wait for the whole package before interviewing you.

I would either a) send it ASAP or b) wait until next year. Some schools are very close to being filled.