can I update the schools that I want to apply later on AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I prefer to apply some schools later depending on my new DAT result that will come out in November. Can I update the schools that I want to apply later on after sumbitting my application to AADSAS this May? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I prefer to apply some schools later depending on my new DAT result that will come out in November. Can I update the schools that I want to apply later on after sumbitting my application to AADSAS this May? Thank you!

Yep, you can apply to as many schools at any date you want, granted it isn't past their respective cut off date.
You will have to pay more money to add more schools.

Pay for them all upfront so you can be considered as early as possible!:hardy:

Novemberistoolateforyoutoapplytothemajorityofdentalschoolsunlessyouhavestellarstatisticsandanincredibleapplicationthatstandsout.BestapplytoallinMay.