Can I use pre college experience for 2ndary?

Started by Hongiddong
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hongiddong

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello SDN community,

I was wondering if I could use my experience from high school, or does it have to be from college?

For example:

1. Explain in detail an experience in which you collaborated, worked or were exposed to diverse backgrounds different from your own. Please describe the impact the experience had on you.

I was going to use my encounter with racism when I moved to a school in New Jersey where Asians were an ethnic minority.
 
Just curious, but what would the impact of that experience be?

Be careful when you write it not to come across as bitter or distrusting of another race