Step III Can I use UW's Qbank for Step 2 CK to study for Step 3?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alternatego

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already have a suscription for Step 2 CK UW's Qbank that I haven't used, and I figured I'd rather not spend my hard-earned money on a question bank for Step 3 that might be testing the same concepts. What are your thoughts on this?

Also, how long does UW's simulated cases take to do? I am planning to take 7-8 weeks to be ready for the whole thing.

Best of luck to all of you who get their scores released tomorrow!
 
In case anyone ever has a question like mine; no, you can't use the Step2CK Qbank for Step 3, as they have very different approaches to the same subjects.