Can somebody read my PS? Navy Corpsman to MD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocMaur

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all!
Looking for some feedback on my PS.
I have had several people read it, but I feel as if they dont really understand how a AAMC PS is supposed to be.
I've received positive feedback, as well as feedback that may not pertain to a med school app.
Anyway, I would just like feedback about the content. (Im sure there are several grammatical errors that i will get fixed at my schools writing center)
Thanks!!!!!!
P.S. Be as harsh as you need to be, or send a message if it is better that way.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Definitely take that file down ASAP, you don't want that up for anyone to download for a ton of reasons. People will volunteer to help you and you can PM them.

Reactions: 1 users
Definitely take that file down ASAP, you don't want that up for anyone to download for a ton of reasons. People will volunteer to help you and you can PM them.

You mean to tell me the world is not full of trusting people?? :eek:
But seriously, thanks!
Im new here, so rookie mistake haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, OP. Take it down. I'll send you a PM and point out some grammatical errors and my overall impression.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello all!
Looking for some feedback on my PS.
I have had several people read it, but I feel as if they dont really understand how a AAMC PS is supposed to be.
I've received positive feedback, as well as feedback that may not pertain to a med school app.
Anyway, I would just like feedback about the content. (Im sure there are several grammatical errors that i will get fixed at my schools writing center)
Thanks!!!!!!
P.S. Be as harsh as you need to be, or send a message if it is better that way.

i'd be interested in helping

Reactions: 1 user
I also should have mentioned that I am willing to read anyones as well.