Can somebody read my PS? Navy Corpsman to MD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DocMaur

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all!
Looking for some feedback on my PS.
I have had several people read it, but I feel as if they dont really understand how a AAMC PS is supposed to be.
I've received positive feedback, as well as feedback that may not pertain to a med school app.
Anyway, I would just like feedback about the content. (Im sure there are several grammatical errors that i will get fixed at my schools writing center)
Thanks!!!!!!
P.S. Be as harsh as you need to be, or send a message if it is better that way.
 
Last edited:
Definitely take that file down ASAP, you don't want that up for anyone to download for a ton of reasons. People will volunteer to help you and you can PM them.

You mean to tell me the world is not full of trusting people?? 😱
But seriously, thanks!
Im new here, so rookie mistake haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all!
Looking for some feedback on my PS.
I have had several people read it, but I feel as if they dont really understand how a AAMC PS is supposed to be.
I've received positive feedback, as well as feedback that may not pertain to a med school app.
Anyway, I would just like feedback about the content. (Im sure there are several grammatical errors that i will get fixed at my schools writing center)
Thanks!!!!!!
P.S. Be as harsh as you need to be, or send a message if it is better that way.


i'd be interested in helping