Can someone help me with my school list?

Started by Futuredrmd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Futuredrmd

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am currently reapplying to medical school. I applied last cycle with a 3.7/508 and got no interviews. I retook the MCAT and got a 518 (131/126/131/130). I rewrote my personal statement and much of my secondaries.

my extracurriculars are as follows:
500 scribing yours
2000 research hours
250 nonclinical volunteering
80 clinical volunteering
1 second author pub + thesis

I really hope to get in this cycle so I am applying broadly. I have included my school list below. Do you have any more suggestions?

SUNY upstate
SUNY downstate
SUNY Stony Brook
Buffalo
Hofstra
Nymc
UCLA
Jefferson
Tufts
Tulane
Dartmouth
Georgetown
NYU Long Island
Saint Louis
Rutgers
Rwj
Harvard
Weill
Hopkins
Brown
Wash U
Yale
Mayo
Uchicago
Stanford
NYU
Einstein

Also, I am ORM and not a citizen or permanent resident. So it would need to be schools international friendly. Thank you for your help.