Can someone interpret my Kaplan test score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adrienne27

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi yall. So I just took the free Kaplan practice exam and I'm frantically googling how the hell to interpret it...

I know percentiles are based on the rest of the group taking the exam but I was hoping someone can give me a general idea of where I'm at.

So this is all Kaplan gave me:
Verbal 413
Reading 335
Bio 356
Quant 376
Chem 396
Overall 375

So guys....how bad did I do?! lol...I imagine not very good seeing as how I haven't studied yet. Just got my Dr. Collins material in the mail today!! :)

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi yall. So I just took the free Kaplan practice exam and I'm frantically googling how the hell to interpret it...

I know percentiles are based on the rest of the group taking the exam but I was hoping someone can give me a general idea of where I'm at.

So this is all Kaplan gave me:
Verbal 413
Reading 335
Bio 356
Quant 376
Chem 396
Overall 375

So guys....how bad did I do?! lol...I imagine not very good seeing as how I haven't studied yet. Just got my Dr. Collins material in the mail today!! :)

Thanks!

If I had to ballpark it, I'd say your composite is around the 20th-30th percentile. Verbal's alright, but the rest need to come way up.