can this be a leadership quality?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

getintodmd

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What if I am a team leader in dota 2? Can I bring this up in an interview?

Members don't see this ad.

I was a great leader when I was playing online shooting game. I was a sniper too!

Reactions: 1 user
I think it really really depends on the mood of the interview but I personally wouldn't. I would stick to strictly professional. Just my $0.02!

Members don't see this ad :)
Somebody find that old thread "stupid things you said at your interviews"... You'll be glad you did (it pertains to this thread). I'm on my phone otherwise I would.

I wouldn't recommend it unless it has real life value like winning a national tournament for that. I believe saying that might make you seem immature

Hahahaha you're joking , right? Don't mention that as an example of leadership. That's a good way to hurt yourself

Does not hurt to tell the interviewees. Also, you have to tell what rank you are and what your special move is because if you dont mention that you dont have their interest.

Probably not. If they bring up your hobbies though, I would probably mention it but frame it more as a 'competitive team-based online game'. I have no shame mentioning eve online as a hobby since it is more of an intellectual game.

Personally, I think a KD ratio is the best thing to say in an interview. Say your ratio is above a 4.0 in 3 platforms, 4k head shots, and that you've gotten a nuke before. That will impress them.