2THDDS

2+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I was a great leader when I was playing online shooting game. I was a sniper too!

Reactions: 1 user

RamsFan1991

NYU College of Dentistry, Class of 2019
5+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2014
United States
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I think it really really depends on the mood of the interview but I personally wouldn't. I would stick to strictly professional. Just my $0.02!

About the Ads

free99

Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Somebody find that old thread "stupid things you said at your interviews"... You'll be glad you did (it pertains to this thread). I'm on my phone otherwise I would.

Dec 3, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
I wouldn't recommend it unless it has real life value like winning a national tournament for that. I believe saying that might make you seem immature

KillaCam

KillaCam
10+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2010
Baylor OMFS
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hahahaha you're joking , right? Don't mention that as an example of leadership. That's a good way to hurt yourself

Mar 24, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Does not hurt to tell the interviewees. Also, you have to tell what rank you are and what your special move is because if you dont mention that you dont have their interest.

Nov 10, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Probably not. If they bring up your hobbies though, I would probably mention it but frame it more as a 'competitive team-based online game'. I have no shame mentioning eve online as a hobby since it is more of an intellectual game.

Jun 16, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Podiatry
Personally, I think a KD ratio is the best thing to say in an interview. Say your ratio is above a 4.0 in 3 platforms, 4k head shots, and that you've gotten a nuke before. That will impress them.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads