Quantcast

can this be a leadership quality?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2THDDS

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was a great leader when I was playing online shooting game. I was a sniper too!

Reactions: 1 user

RamsFan1991

NYU College of Dentistry, Class of 2019
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think it really really depends on the mood of the interview but I personally wouldn't. I would stick to strictly professional. Just my $0.02!

free99

Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Somebody find that old thread "stupid things you said at your interviews"... You'll be glad you did (it pertains to this thread). I'm on my phone otherwise I would.

Dredmegahed

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend it unless it has real life value like winning a national tournament for that. I believe saying that might make you seem immature

KillaCam

KillaCam
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha you're joking , right? Don't mention that as an example of leadership. That's a good way to hurt yourself

IwillCombust

Reaction score
Does not hurt to tell the interviewees. Also, you have to tell what rank you are and what your special move is because if you dont mention that you dont have their interest.

scrambledgreggs

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Probably not. If they bring up your hobbies though, I would probably mention it but frame it more as a 'competitive team-based online game'. I have no shame mentioning eve online as a hobby since it is more of an intellectual game.

shyfox9p

Reaction score
Personally, I think a KD ratio is the best thing to say in an interview. Say your ratio is above a 4.0 in 3 platforms, 4k head shots, and that you've gotten a nuke before. That will impress them.