Can u maintain ur "hotness" in Med. School?

Started by Nma
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nma

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not in med. school yet...but soon!

I am fashionably correct, even wearing sweats pple compliment me
i'm tall and curvy (in the right places).and i love love to dress up and stuff .my point is: There's this sailing misconception of med. students not taking care of themselves, and being "unhot". i even noticed that from the ones i know, and having been to some med. schools. It's pretty scary tho. Is it that once u get in there, u become "lost" in ur studies and have no time to even wear the correct pair of shoes?! Even many docs. are so plain and boring-looking!
I'm saying, bcos i wanna be a hot med. student and a damn hot doc.!

Does n e one else echo my sentiments or is it just moi? 🙄
 
Nma said:
I'm not in med. school yet...but soon!

I am fashionably correct, even wearing sweats pple compliment me
i'm tall and curvy (in the right places).and i love love to dress up and stuff .my point is: There's this sailing misconception of med. students not taking care of themselves, and being "unhot". i even noticed that from the ones i know, and having been to some med. schools. It's pretty scary tho. Is it that once u get in there, u become "lost" in ur studies and have no time to even wear the correct pair of shoes?! Even many docs. are so plain and boring-looking!
I'm saying, bcos i wanna be a hot med. student and a damn hot doc.!

Does n e one else echo my sentiments or is it just moi? 🙄



:laugh:
 
learn to spell

besides that.... your hotness is in your own hands, maybe if you spend less time eating or sleeping next year you will take better care of yourself!


i see beautifull, well groomed, and fit physicians and medical students every day so this seems preposterous.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DieselPetrolGrl said:
learn to spell

besides that.... your hotness is in your own hands, maybe if you spend less time eating or sleeping next year you will take better care of yourself!


i see beautifull, well groomed, and fit physicians and medical students every day so this seems preposterous.

This is not a spelling course einstein...oops, i meant ainstain! (now correct that!)
 
wow, you seem perfect for cosmetic surgery.


note: make the distinction between plastic surgery (reconstruction-type stuff) and cosmetic (breast augmentation); no insult meant for those who want to do plastic surgery
 
Nma said:
I'm not in med. school yet...but soon!

I am fashionably correct, even wearing sweats pple compliment me
i'm tall and curvy (in the right places).and i love love to dress up and stuff .my point is: There's this sailing misconception of med. students not taking care of themselves, and being "unhot". i even noticed that from the ones i know, and having been to some med. schools. It's pretty scary tho. Is it that once u get in there, u become "lost" in ur studies and have no time to even wear the correct pair of shoes?! Even many docs. are so plain and boring-looking!
I'm saying, bcos i wanna be a hot med. student and a damn hot doc.!

Does n e one else echo my sentiments or is it just moi? 🙄

Does the N in your name stand for Narcissis
 
Nma said:
I'm not in med. school yet...but soon!

I am fashionably correct, even wearing sweats pple compliment me
i'm tall and curvy (in the right places).and i love love to dress up and stuff .my point is: There's this sailing misconception of med. students not taking care of themselves, and being "unhot". i even noticed that from the ones i know, and having been to some med. schools. It's pretty scary tho. Is it that once u get in there, u become "lost" in ur studies and have no time to even wear the correct pair of shoes?! Even many docs. are so plain and boring-looking!
I'm saying, bcos i wanna be a hot med. student and a damn hot doc.!

Does n e one else echo my sentiments or is it just moi? 🙄


OK PLEASE GET A LIFE
 
1st and 2nd year = you can stay hot
3rd year = hotness rapidly diminishes
4th year = try to regain lost hotness

residency = don't even bother
 
Nma said:
I'm not in med. school yet...but soon!

I am fashionably correct, even wearing sweats pple compliment me
i'm tall and curvy (in the right places).and i love love to dress up and stuff .my point is: There's this sailing misconception of med. students not taking care of themselves, and being "unhot". i even noticed that from the ones i know, and having been to some med. schools. It's pretty scary tho. Is it that once u get in there, u become "lost" in ur studies and have no time to even wear the correct pair of shoes?! Even many docs. are so plain and boring-looking!
I'm saying, bcos i wanna be a hot med. student and a damn hot doc.!

Does n e one else echo my sentiments or is it just moi? 🙄
SCARY! Shouldn't your primary goal be becoming a good doctor rather than staying hot. On the other hand, I do like hotties.
 
lane said:
1st and 2nd year = you can stay hot
3rd year = hotness rapidly diminishes
4th year = try to regain lost hotness

residency = don't even bother

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: So true...
 
NMA you should have known better than to post such a question in these forums (remember most of these kids are premed losers who are not familiar with being hot or sociable). I happen to understand where you are coming from. I think as long as you can maintain a good balance between your studies, you should be able to preserve your hotness. The truth is we need more girls like you in med school, to brighten the mood . I've heard med school can be a very boring place. I for one am a very avid weightlifter and i would be damned if i stopped lifting because of med school. The first year is usually the burnout so if you can survive that and get a rythm that year you should do just fine.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you are worried enough about your "hotness" to have to create a post on it, you probably aren't that naturally hot to begin with. Lots of makeup and time spent shopping for the right clothes can make many people look a lot better, but there are just some people that have it and some people that don't.

I think we would all appreciate having plenty of hot people walking around our campuses, but if it comes down to it, I'd trade having good looking colleagues for ones that I can count on when studying for exams, etc.
 
raosen said:
If you are worried enough about your "hotness" to have to create a post on it, you probably aren't that naturally hot to begin with. Lots of makeup and time spent shopping for the right clothes can make many people look a lot better, but there are just some people that have it and some people that don't.

I think we would all appreciate having plenty of hot people walking around our campuses, but if it comes down to it, I'd trade having good looking colleagues for ones that I can count on when studying for exams, etc.
LOSER...no offense. By the way why can't you study on your own.
 
IgweEmeka said:
LOSER...no offense. By the way why can't you study on your own.

I need a group to motivate me, or else I'd just go to the gym everyday so that I could preserve my hotness.
 
Laffing my Big Ass Off!
U guys are brutally hilarious, and i luv it!

Igwe, thank u for understanding! It's good to know that i am not going to be dwelling in the midst of fashion/beauty burnouts for 4 yrs!
If theres a handful like u in my skool i shall be alright...sniss..sniff.

My fellow Pre-med students, i feel for u all. It seems to me that many of u have already been inaugurated into the burnout life-style of med-school.
I can be of help. Please feel free to ask. Don't be shy!
My e-mail [email protected]!

Y'all please don't hate me bcos i wanna be a goodlooking doc.! Like Igwe said, u can attain that goal too by maintaining a healthy balance.

Goodluck mates! 😀
 
RDickerson said:
As said before by unmentioned people...

worst...thread....EVER....

Then i guess that makes u pathetic for posting on the "worst thread ever".
I mean the topic was pretty clear wasn't it? Y proceed to enter dung face?

Pathetic fool.
 
This thread is hilarious. . . .so teeny-bopperish . . . . got my laugh for the day :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All I have to say is that hot (or in my case, smoothness) is an attitude.

So send me a picture and your phone number. If you look good, i'll fit you into my schedule. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh yeah, no nagging. I hate naggers.
 
I think that when someone says that they are hot or attractive they should have to post a picture as evidence or else be banned. I mean otherwise just anyone could talk about themselves being hot or attractive and we can't have that, can we people?
 
Freakingout said:
I think that when someone says that they are hot or attractive they should have to post a picture as evidence or else be banned. I mean otherwise just anyone could talk about themselves being hot or attractive and we can't have that, can we people?

I agree we should have a "post your picture" thread. or a "post a picture during finals" thread. I dont think anyone looks good during finals week. me included.
 
Freakingout said:
I think that when someone says that they are hot or attractive they should have to post a picture as evidence or else be banned. I mean otherwise just anyone could talk about themselves being hot or attractive and we can't have that, can we people?

LOL! no psycho!

U missed my point dude.
And like i said b4, it doesn't come w/o a price
 
Freakingout said:
I think that when someone says that they are hot or attractive they should have to post a picture as evidence or else be banned. I mean otherwise just anyone could talk about themselves being hot or attractive and we can't have that, can we people?

As a totally hot chick, I have to disagree. How else can we maintain the mystery?

And I intend to continue being a hottie and will associate only with those equally as hot. Mrowr!
 
Medinsane said:
I agree we should have a "post your picture" thread. or a "post a picture during finals" thread. I dont think anyone looks good during finals week. me included.

good idea. there should be a picture forum in here.
 
Nma said:
good idea. there should be a picture forum in here.

we should have our very own picture thread 🙂 although I suppose the lounge and the donors forum already have one.
 
Nma said:
I'm not in med. school yet...but soon!

I am fashionably correct, even wearing sweats pple compliment me
i'm tall and curvy (in the right places).and i love love to dress up and stuff .my point is: There's this sailing misconception of med. students not taking care of themselves, and being "unhot". i even noticed that from the ones i know, and having been to some med. schools. It's pretty scary tho. Is it that once u get in there, u become "lost" in ur studies and have no time to even wear the correct pair of shoes?! Even many docs. are so plain and boring-looking!
I'm saying, bcos i wanna be a hot med. student and a damn hot doc.!

Does n e one else echo my sentiments or is it just moi? 🙄

Can I get your phone number? 😀

Seriously, though, if you are HOT like you say, enjoy while it lasts.
Because we are all going to be so stressed out that we are going be fat and ugly and bald and droopy.
 
Without Wax said:
Can I get your phone number? 😀

Seriously, though, if you are HOT like you say, enjoy while it lasts.
Because we are all going to be so stressed out that we are going be fat and ugly and bald and droopy.

I'm in college, and i had the same perception of pple in college when i was in HS. I blive it comes down to time management. I mean, i don't blive u'll spend 24/7 of ur time in class to not have a life.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tinkerbelle said:
we should have our very own picture thread 🙂 although I suppose the lounge and the donors forum already have one.


cool!

U go first! 😀
 
Nma said:
I'm in college, and i had the same perception of pple in college when i was in HS. I blive it comes down to time management. I mean, i don't blive u'll spend 24/7 of ur time in class to not have a life.
priorities change 🙂
 
Ok I just commented in your other post, defending you, but now I rescind that because you are a troll. It is evident by these posts.
 
xscuseless.gif
 
First off, spelling is essential to working in the medical field. Looks do not get you into medical school. Ok...ok, maybe sexual favors might. Be most likely not. haha. Where is your priority? Looks or smarts? Do you think your patients will care if you look nice if you can't comprehend the medical charts? If you're a woman, and you've accomplished something remarkable such as a medical degree, you don't need to use your looks to advance yourself. Use your smarts. You're making all women look like social sluts...using looks rather than brains to advance in life.
 
Nma said:
I'm not in med. school yet...but soon!

I am fashionably correct, even wearing sweats pple compliment me
i'm tall and curvy (in the right places).and i love love to dress up and stuff .my point is: There's this sailing misconception of med. students not taking care of themselves, and being "unhot". i even noticed that from the ones i know, and having been to some med. schools. It's pretty scary tho. Is it that once u get in there, u become "lost" in ur studies and have no time to even wear the correct pair of shoes?! Even many docs. are so plain and boring-looking!
I'm saying, bcos i wanna be a hot med. student and a damn hot doc.!

Does n e one else echo my sentiments or is it just moi? 🙄

Hey guys, I have the same dilemma as this person. I was wondering, instead of applying to med schools in the summer after my 3rd year, should I work for a year after graduation to save up money for facial surgery I might need while in medical school? My skin must be flawless and I can't let stress take over my physicality and manifest itself as zits. Also, I heard that a man's musculinity (muscles etc.) greatly diminishes as he progesses through the medical school years. Do you think it's smart to take steroids now so that I don't have to worry about losing all of my "hardness" later on or should I take it when I do actually experience unhardization?. Any thoughtful replies will be appreciated.
 
Iownhonda said:
Hey guys, I have the same dilemma as this person. I was wondering, instead of applying to med schools in the summer after my 3rd year, should I work for a year after graduation to save up money for facial surgery I might need while in medical school? My skin must be flawless and I can't let stress take over my physicality and manifest itself as zits. Also, I heard that a man's musculinity (muscles etc.) greatly diminishes as he progesses through the medical school years. Do you think it's smart to taking steroids now so that I don't have to worry about losing all of my "hardness" later on or should I take it when I do actually experience unhardization?. Any thoughtful replies will be appreciated.
actually, the sooner you get in medical school the better. we med students get something called "professional courtesy." it entitles us to free healthcare from anyone in the medical community by simply flashing our hospital ID. they scratch your back, you scratch theirs one day.

it's been great so far! i've already had a rhinoplasty, some lipo, and calf implants this year! and it's so much easier to get workout supplements from the orthopods than from that BALCO company i used to order from...this cream stuff is great!

plus you'll never have to worry about bad skin with all these dermatologists around. they have some fun stuff that hasn't been released to the public (it's a little industry secret) that'll leave your skin as soft as a baby's butt.

and the best part...it's all free! so are all of your meals thanks to drug reps!
 
All I have to say about this thread is: Seriously?!!? Is this really her big concern about med school?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok i promised myself i would not post anymore in this thread but i can;t take it anymore. You all are aspring medical school students and should be able to "read between the lines". This person started a thread that is not necessarily asking everyone what she can do to preserve her hotness, rather she tried to start a thread that diverted from GPA, MCAT, Extracurriculars, and all the madness that comes along with being a premed students and discuss other aspects of life. No one said anything about looking good being their number 1 priority in med school. Obviously if she is going to be in medical school she must have had pretty good grades as a pre med student. Cmon guys, read in between lines, this is a skill you would need in clinical situations when you deal with patients.
 
Nma said:
I'm not in med. school yet...but soon!

I am fashionably correct, even wearing sweats pple compliment me
i'm tall and curvy (in the right places).and i love love to dress up and stuff .my point is: There's this sailing misconception of med. students not taking care of themselves, and being "unhot". i even noticed that from the ones i know, and having been to some med. schools. It's pretty scary tho. Is it that once u get in there, u become "lost" in ur studies and have no time to even wear the correct pair of shoes?! Even many docs. are so plain and boring-looking!
I'm saying, bcos i wanna be a hot med. student and a damn hot doc.!

Does n e one else echo my sentiments or is it just moi? 🙄

(text removed)
 
nma, time to grow up babe. your teenage years are over. do you want a guy interested in you for your looks? didn't think so. grow up.
 
No, everything you have will fall off. It's not worth it. Get a job at McD's.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.