Can u maintain ur "hotness" in Med. School?

Started by Nma
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this thread makes me happy. Thread resurrecter, you realize that by now the OP has probably almost completed residency, right? 😀
 
I don't want to brag, but people tell me I'm hotter than Alessandra Ambrosio and I'm also thinner than her. I get what the OP is saying. It's hard to maintain my hotness. 😳
 
this thread is now about bragging about hotness using analogies. Ill go second. I'm hotter than the dos equis guy in a toaster in Tijuana. Caliente!
 
I don't want to brag, but people tell me I'm hotter than Alessandra Ambrosio and I'm also thinner than her. I get what the OP is saying. It's hard to maintain my hotness. 😳

Have you tried living nearer the equator? 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.