Can you add schools after you sign up to take the PCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pbmason

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can I add schools that I want my scores sent to before I take the test or do I have to pay more? I believe they allow me to pick 14 schools, but I only have 4 chosen right now. I probably want to add a few more schools but would like to sign up now. Can I add more schools later after I sign up?

Members don't see this ad.

Just send it to PharmCAS and they will have record of it when you apply I think, when are you applying

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SDN Mobile

So all I need to do is pick to send my scores to PharmCas and not the schools individually then they will send out my scores to the schools I pick when I register in PharmCas?

So all I need to do is pick to send my scores to PharmCas and not the schools individually then they will send out my scores to the schools I pick when I register in PharmCas?

Yes, once pharmcas receives your score they will send it to the schools you select in your pharmcas application

Can I add schools that I want my scores sent to before I take the test or do I have to pay more? I believe they allow me to pick 14 schools, but I only have 4 chosen right now. I probably want to add a few more schools but would like to sign up now. Can I add more schools later after I sign up?

1. I believe you do have to pay if you want to add schools later. And I thought that you could only choose 3-4 for "free" for any extra ones you have to pay $20 ... I think!
2. If the schools that you apply to use PharmCAS then you only need to send the scores to PharmCAS, not to schools.