Can you delete tests from UWorld?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NeedToStudy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
One of the things I found strange about Kaplan qbank was that you couldn't delete a test once you've finished it. Meaning if you accidentally created a test from the wrong subject or with the wrong mode you had to call their customer service and ask them to remove the test. My experiences with their customer service has actually been pretty good. They've always been polite and helpful, nevertheless it is frustrating to always call them.

So I guess I wanted to ask if I get UWorld would I be able to delete a test from my qbank? For ex. I create a test by mistake and suspend it, can I then delete it or would I have to call customer service?

Members don't see this ad.

From my knowledge you cannot delete tests you have created, mistake or not. You can however "reset" your bank. That option can only be used once & is only available to a subscription 6 months or more.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile

just email customer service - the test code number

maybe it will work.

Ive had a test that i accidently ended -changed to suspended for me, when i emailed them.