Can you get accepted before submitting LORs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sooperman

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can you? I'm talking about getting in but submitting the letters before you enroll.

Also, has anyone heard anything about the area that TUSPM is in? Is it dangerous or safe?

Members don't see this ad.

I sent my application without the LORs last Wednesday and I got Interview invite on Thursday. So far none has asked for it. Plus I have been shadowing podiatrist for a month and still am, so it will take him some time to write it. Not sure about getting accepted before letters though.

You sent your application yourself? I thought AACPMAS is supposed to do that for you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Through the AACPMAS. They mailed it on 10/3/12, and I got invite to Kent State on 10/4/12.

I received a few interview invites already. My question is after you interview, can you receive an acceptance or do you need to have all LORs turned in before receiving the acceptance letter?

Can you? I'm talking about getting in but submitting the letters before you enroll.

Also, has anyone heard anything about the area that TUSPM is in? Is it dangerous or safe?

Temple area is safe. The police hqs is literally right outside the school. Safety came up during my interview, and the students said the only problem they ever had was when a student let a homeless man into one of the buildings.

I received a few interview invites already. My question is after you interview, can you receive an acceptance or do you need to have all LORs turned in before receiving the acceptance letter?

You can get accepted, but it varies by the school whether or not they will extend it to you or not.

You can get accepted, but it varies by the school whether or not they will extend it to you or not.

I am also an applicant myself this cycle. Can you get accepted at DMU without the letters? This is holding my application at this moment. Thanks for any input.

I am also an applicant myself this cycle. Can you get accepted at DMU without the letters? This is holding my application at this moment. Thanks for any input.

I think it depends on your stats, but I know they have extended an interview before all LORs, because during my interview they someone's LORs came in the same day and they joked about it.