Can you give me some advices about my chance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jasonng

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone, i took my Pcat today,and here is my result:
Verbal Ability :2
Biology: 84
Reading Comprehension:9
Quantitative Ability: 81
Chemistry: 91
Composite: 47
GPA: 3.75
My verbal and reading were so slow since english is as my second language, i tried to review dr.colllin, but seems doesn't help. Im going to apply to lecom bradenton and rose man, what do you think about my chance to get in? I feel so frustrated now.

Members don't see this ad.

hi everyone, i took my Pcat today,and here is my result:
Verbal Ability :2
Biology: 84
Reading Comprehension:9
Quantitative Ability: 81
Chemistry: 91
Composite: 47
GPA: 3.75
My verbal and reading were so slow since english is as my second language, i tried to review dr.colllin, but seems doesn't help. Im going to apply to lecom bradenton and rose man, what do you think about my chance to get in? I feel so frustrated now.
Same here man! I did well in bio and chem but horribly in reading.. I got around the same as you did.. I spoke to my friends that are in pharm school and they told me to apply and say in my personal statement that English is my second language and stuff.. I have a lot of experience at walgreens and hospital and already learned how to do ivs so that's a. Plus... But yah good luck man.. I will applying with my score and see what happens